Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit Lavender & Juniper Berry

Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit Lavender & Juniper Berry Reviews

Ranked #534 out of 584 in Home Fragrance

April 13, 2017

I'll be the first to admit that I'm cheap. I love deals. I try not to buy ANYTHING full price, especially "unessential" items such as air fresheners.

I was browsing at my local Dollar Tree and I found one of these starter kits for the amazing price of $1.25, as well as a few retail kits. I quickly snapped one up - the price was right to try a brand name product!

I like that this unit looks subtle - the cute bamboo frame makes it easy to place out in the open. The lavender makes my guest bedroom smell fantastic.

My only regret is that I discovered this product a bit too late - I found it on clear out at the dollar store, so I've never seen it (and therefore can't refill it) in stores again.

Considering I paid about the same price as a disposable air freshener, it was DEFINITELY worth the price!

August 30, 2013

Difuse good odor all around the house. Not too mutch not to low odor. Great look.

June 18, 2013

i love the smell and seems to last a long time i enjoy that its visually appealing as well as having a strong smell but after about 30 days does tend to die down alot on smell

September 06, 2012

This is just a very good frangrace its a very pretty diffuser which fits any decor and if you love lavender or juniper you should try it I sure you will love the way it leaves your home smelling and feeling so inviting me and my family love this product I bought and got them for a little of nothing with coupons and got 2 free.

June 21, 2012

P&G;Brandsaver offered a Free trial coupon for this product. It has a great fragrence, that when put near your home enterance it meets you with a great smelling home for everyone who enters.