Glade Spray Air Freshener in Lavender and Vanilla Reviews

June 27, 2017

Nice soothing scent

I really love Glade air fresheners and the lavender vanilla is one of my favourites! I love the sweet vanilla because it helps to cut through the heavy floral of the lavender. I normally don't like lavender as it can be really strong and unpleasant on it's own but with vanilla it's a beautiful combination. I wish the scent lasted longer though as sometimes I can't smell it soon after I've sprayed it. I like to spray it on my room before bed as the scent is so soothing and relaxing.

June 21, 2017

Love it

Glade air freshener vanilla and lavender Is actually in my bathroom right now . I love it . I love that the glade air fresheners spray dry scent and it's a lot at once . They are usually 1.28 at Walmart but often fo on sale for $1 dollar . I had buy 2 get 2 free coupons so I was able to get them for 50 cents each . This scent is a nice soft scent and helps kill odours .

June 02, 2017

I got this air freshener from the grocery store for $1.29. I usually love the scent of lavender so I thought maybe I should try it out. I liked the smell of this product, but it was too strong for me. The strength of the smell gave me a headache. For those that are okay with a strong smell around the house, I would definitely recommend this product.

May 04, 2017

I didnt like the spray as much as the candle but its only an opignion ... For some reason it makes me sneeze but im not allergic to lavender i have one right in front of my house.

May 02, 2017

I love the smell of Glades Lavender Vanilla, I love both the scents of lavender and vanilla and it was nice to find a spray with both the scents mixed in a natural way ( it doesn't smell fake.) I like that it has a pretty strong staying power and covers most house hold smells.

May 01, 2017

My family loves all glade products. I like how affordable the products are and they all smell really good. Out of all the scents, I always buy and used the lavender and vanilla scent. The scent makes the room smell really good.

April 13, 2017

I love glade products, and can't get enough of them in my home. I have tried a lot of their other scents, and lavender, for me, just didn't make the cut. It didn't smell like a gentle lavender like I was picturing, and it was much stronger. I guess I wouldn't buy it again only because I didn't like this version of lavender, and some of their other sprays smell a LOT nicer (like Fresh Linen!). Not a bad design, and would buy their other scents again.

February 28, 2017

I love Glade products because it helps my home smell so wonderful. I like Apple Cinnamon a lot more because it lingeres and last awhile. Many to choose from at any store they are everywhere in the cleaning area.

February 15, 2017

This air freshener is a light scent! It keeps away the dirty smells for sometime but is does not last all day! It's a floral scent and I love to use it for my bathroom. This spray works better in small enclosed rooms.

December 21, 2016

I live in a house with 3 boys and 6 cats. This gets used A LOT and it absolutely does it's job! I love it, the scent is very nice and the price is great. I will be buying more!