Glade Spray Air Freshener in Lavender and Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 625 in Home Fragrance

May 04, 2017

I didnt like the spray as much as the candle but its only an opignion ... For some reason it makes me sneeze but im not allergic to lavender i have one right in front of my house.

May 02, 2017

I love the smell of Glades Lavender Vanilla, I love both the scents of lavender and vanilla and it was nice to find a spray with both the scents mixed in a natural way ( it doesn't smell fake.) I like that it has a pretty strong staying power and covers most house hold smells.

May 01, 2017

My family loves all glade products. I like how affordable the products are and they all smell really good. Out of all the scents, I always buy and used the lavender and vanilla scent. The scent makes the room smell really good.

April 13, 2017

I love glade products, and can't get enough of them in my home. I have tried a lot of their other scents, and lavender, for me, just didn't make the cut. It didn't smell like a gentle lavender like I was picturing, and it was much stronger. I guess I wouldn't buy it again only because I didn't like this version of lavender, and some of their other sprays smell a LOT nicer (like Fresh Linen!). Not a bad design, and would buy their other scents again.

February 28, 2017

I love Glade products because it helps my home smell so wonderful. I like Apple Cinnamon a lot more because it lingeres and last awhile. Many to choose from at any store they are everywhere in the cleaning area.

February 15, 2017

This air freshener is a light scent! It keeps away the dirty smells for sometime but is does not last all day! It's a floral scent and I love to use it for my bathroom. This spray works better in small enclosed rooms.

December 21, 2016

I live in a house with 3 boys and 6 cats. This gets used A LOT and it absolutely does it's job! I love it, the scent is very nice and the price is great. I will be buying more!

November 30, 2016

Just got cans of this Glade spray with a buy 2 get 2 free coupon. The lavender and vanilla is the best scent. My bathroom is the same colour as the can so it blends in perfectly. Good price, works well, will buy again.

November 04, 2016

Bon produit qui désodorise toute la maison. Par contre, l'odeur n'est pas ma favorite !! Un peu trop prononcé dans la maison à mon avis. Bon produit tout de même.

November 04, 2016

J'aime bien cette odeur de lavande et de vanille. Par contre, pas toujours. L'odeur de vanille est une odeur assez forte que je ne metterai pas souvent.

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    The Shield

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Products

SweetestAnderson added a new review for
    Tide Pods Original