Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 583 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

April 25, 2017

Glade Wax Melts are trying to be a new 'Scentsy' but cheap. Ya the product is cheap alright, the wax gets so hot it Cracks and BREAKS your dish. Buy the matching Cheap dish atleast it is cheap. Do not put in your $60 Scentsy Warmer it will be broken. Cheap, Garbage product. With not a lot of scents. I have never purchased it but i have heard many complaints and people trying to blame Scentsy. It is not a Scentsy product. Scentsy is way better!! 100%

March 27, 2017

I have used this product on many occasions, they do exactly what they are suppose to do. unfortunately there isn't many options for scents. the pure vanilla is a nice mild scent but unfortunately the other scents they have are to over powering. i do recommend this product but i do wish they had other options when it comes to the scents they sell.

March 21, 2017

i have been using the glade bamboo garden wax melts for a week now the smell is nice but only lasts a day.plug in the warmer the next day and the smell has all but gone.

March 18, 2017

Jai beaucoup ces pastille de cire pour parfumé la maison Ca sent tres bon dure pAs tres lontemps par contre . Je l'aient recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur çar jAime l'odeur

March 14, 2017

I've tried the berry scent with the glade warmer I received for free as a trial. I enjoy the scent and find it last a few hours. I also like that it is often on sale and is cheaper then scentsy.

March 14, 2017

I have 4 wax tart warmers that I keep on at my home at all times so as you can imagine I go through a lot of max cubes. I had ran out of my usual brand and went to Walmart and bought Glade Wax Melts they seemed to smell good which they did at first but I noticed the smell wasn't as strong and didn't last as long as my usual brand definitely not worth the money or time.

March 13, 2017

I have used these in my home, but I find them far inferior to Scentsy. The scent options are limited and don't last very long at all. I have only ever seen one style of Glade warmer for sale anywhere. I wouldn't recommend this product before Scentsy.

March 06, 2017

They have come a long way in the amount of different smell they have, I put these in my scentsy wax warmer and they work great, then only thing I don't like is the smell doest last long, but is a cheaper product

February 28, 2017

I have tried these a few times. I do think they are great. They smell really good and the smell last awhile. However I do think they could be a bit cheaper for the amount ur getting.

February 28, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette marque et les différents parfums qu'elle nous offre. Le parfum choisi se propage partout dans la pièce sans être trop forte mais tellement agréable. Offert dans un emballage de six cubes de cire, le prix est abordable. Le seul bémol de ce produit, je trouve que si on l'éteint pour le réalumer un autre fois, le parfum est pratiquement disparu et la cire ne sent vraiment pas fort. Mais en général, il embaume parfaitement la pièce ou même la maison au complet.

Natural health