Glade Wax Melts Reviews

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

January 07, 2018

Longlasting smell

One of my top favourite brand of wax melts! Smell lasts a very long time, and all the scents are amazing. They can be a bit pricey but if you find them on sale it's so worth it to stock up.

December 16, 2017

Smell is longlasting

I have never tried the Glade wax melts and while grocery shopping saw they were on sale and thought I would give it a try...Well I'm impressed..not only is it an amazing scent but it has lasted a very long time and I am one of those that forgets my wax burner is on and so it burns for hours..I love the Glade wax melts.

October 28, 2017

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

I absolutely love these . There are a lot of different scents and I honestly think they are great value and probably the longest lasting out of all the different things I've tried . Thanks Glade

August 02, 2017

Really great for the home

I really enjoy using Glade Wax Melts. They help keep my home smelling great, and by using these in combination with the Glade heater, I do not have to worry about open flames.
    There are many different scents to choose from which is one of the best things. Each scent has its unique characteristics, some will like them some will not, however the wax melts themselves generically are great for a home fragrance.

July 26, 2017

The strength of the scent depends on the wax cube

It's not a bad product, I use it with the wax melter from Glade. One of my favourites is the vanilla cupcake one. My experience each different wax melter varies from how long I melt it or the strength of scent.

July 25, 2017

Smells amazing!!

These melts smell so good! They're super affordable, there's 8 melts in each pack. Most sented things cost double the price and I find these last longer. The sent is so delightful and not overwhelming and fills my whole apartment with wonderful sentais! This one is my boyfriend and I'd favorite scent! We also use the vanilla one at times! After years of trying to find the perfect way to get my home to smell amazing, I have found the answer in this!

2.0/5

June 21, 2017

Smells Artificial

I bought a wax warmer a little while ago and gave these a go, I really did not like them. Most of the scents I bought gave me such a bad headache, they smell very artificial...I threw them all out.

June 19, 2017

Always a favourite

We're constantly purchasing Glade Wax Melts to keep at home, and they make great little gift add-ons as well. The scents are fantastic and help keep the place smelling so great so easily.

June 01, 2017

This is a really great scent in the Glade brand of wax melts. The berry smell is very prominent and you can smell both blueberries and raspberries in this wax melt. I like that Glade has their cubes pre-cut into equal portions to make it rather easy to get them out of the package.

May 18, 2017

The melts smells really good. I think the aroma last longer than scentsy. A little pricey but it's worth it. There is a wide variety of fragrance to pick from.