Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 663 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

July 26, 2017

The strength of the scent depends on the wax cube

It's not a bad product, I use it with the wax melter from Glade. One of my favourites is the vanilla cupcake one. My experience each different wax melter varies from how long I melt it or the strength of scent.

2.0/5

June 21, 2017

Smells Artificial

I bought a wax warmer a little while ago and gave these a go, I really did not like them. Most of the scents I bought gave me such a bad headache, they smell very artificial...I threw them all out.

June 19, 2017

Always a favourite

We're constantly purchasing Glade Wax Melts to keep at home, and they make great little gift add-ons as well. The scents are fantastic and help keep the place smelling so great so easily.

May 18, 2017

The melts smells really good. I think the aroma last longer than scentsy. A little pricey but it's worth it. There is a wide variety of fragrance to pick from.

2.8/5

May 13, 2017

Great price ! Wonderful Ideas for scents.... but they really don't smell all that amazing. I expected better when I purchased them, I even bought several scents and I still am not a fan. Glade doesn't seem to last very long or smell very strong at all. I do have to say the Glade Wax Warmer is totally worth the buy ! But these just aren't worth it. I find other companies have a stronger scent that remains in the air for a longer period of time compared to these.

1.7/5

May 11, 2017

I didn't care for this. I have a few warmers and I didn't find these worked as well as I thought it would. The smell faded away very quickly. Not worth the money I spent on it.

May 10, 2017

I love that it's available at most grocery stores at a reasonable price! Their holiday limited lines are especially nice! It's easy to use with the glade wax warmer, just one tiny cube would last for days. I have it on for 30 minutes a day and it lasts for a few hours. You can keep using the wax on the warmer dish until the scent gets too fade.

3.2/5

May 04, 2017

I love glade products and i still buy glade wax althought i find the smell dosnt last long when you start and stop it after like 3 times the wax looses its smell :(

April 29, 2017

I have used this product many times and enjoy all of the fragrances. This product is cheaper than Scentsyj and the scent does not last. Warmer is very easy to clean for the next fragrance.

2.3/5

April 25, 2017

Glade Wax Melts are trying to be a new 'Scentsy' but cheap. Ya the product is cheap alright, the wax gets so hot it Cracks and BREAKS your dish. Buy the matching Cheap dish atleast it is cheap. Do not put in your $60 Scentsy Warmer it will be broken. Cheap, Garbage product. With not a lot of scents. I have never purchased it but i have heard many complaints and people trying to blame Scentsy. It is not a Scentsy product. Scentsy is way better!! 100%

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo