Glade Wax Melts Reviews

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

1.3/5

January 18, 2020

Not great

I bought these once and only once. The scent is great in the package but it stops there. I put them in the warmer and had very little scent from them once they melted. After about 2 hours there was no scent at all in them. I expected more from a glade product.

October 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

Good

I would buy this product again. There are many scents to choose from and they are nice scents. I only was the strong scent last longer, the scent weakens to fast.

September 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

My Favorite

I love these! They offer a wide variety of scents and I haven't found one that I don't like. The smell fills the whole room and lasts quite a while. My favorite part is they always offer coupons!

August 08, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smell does not last long

I've found that the Glade wax melts are a lovely smell The first time you use it but once reheated there is very little smell. At the time of purchase I thought good value but now that I have reheated them I definitely won't be buying again

August 06, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Smells wonderful

I have tried so many different wax melts and i have found glade to be one of my favorite scents so far. However the scent is only strong for a day or so. They are very affordable so i keep a stash of them at all times.

July 06, 2019

Great wax melts

I’ve used a wax warmer for years and recently discovered the Glade wax melts. I like how convenient they are to buy, the variety of scents and that they don’t break the bank or budget! They are very easy to use.

3.2/5

March 03, 2019

good scent but only lasts 1 day

Love the smell of the would tell friends about it and i will get any self more later when i need more though good scent but only lasts 1 day..so it means Lovely fragmented but I do find that the smell significantly wears off after the first day. You will not get the same effects if you re warm the wax.

February 26, 2019

Wish it lasted Longer

Smell is amazing and vibrant for the first maybe two uses and then everything after that is muted and you hardly notice the fragrance. I wish the scent would last longer as I find I have to use several cubes to get my desired strength.

February 21, 2019

Melt the smell away

I have bought several different scents of this product. I find that as they melt the smell is amazing but once melted and now liquid wax the scent doesn't stay as long. I wish it would stay a bit longer because they do smell amazing.

October 09, 2018

smell lasts a long time

I love glad wax melts. they smell good and last longer than your over the counter brand. I buys these all the time. Great product for the prise.they also have different scents too.