Glam Glow Brightmud Reviews

Ranked #473 out of 657 in Masks

February 23, 2017

This mask dried out my skin and caused any blemishes I had to bleed when it was removed. My skin was soft but making me bleed was a deal breaker and I will not be purchasing this product again

April 02, 2016

I have lots of black heads in my nose and I have always struggled with removing them, tried stripes, masks, picking at them and nothing has make an improvement like this mask.
    When I first put it on I felt a stingy sensation but that passed and when I removed the mask my nose and face was not red at all and the skin felt soft and fresh. I could see a big improvement on the black heads and pores.
    I love this mask, I can see it actually working.

February 11, 2016

I did not find this product worked. Maybe you need to use it consistantly? I found it tingled and burned when I applied it under my eyes. There isn't much in the product, enough for one or two uses. It is very expensive for what it's worth and the lack of effectiveness.

February 11, 2016

This stuff was very expensive and to be honest I didn't notice much of a difference after using it. It showed all of my blackheads when I put it on but it didn't 'extract' them like some of the reviews I read said. Decent product but was way too expensive for what I got out of it

February 09, 2016

This really refreshes my eyes when I use it and I do notice a difference in the puffiness and smoothness of my eyes after I remove the eye mask, but for what it's worth, it's not worth it. You can get the same results from other products for half the price.

January 18, 2016

tried a sample of this product. i does tingle and 'burn' a little bit and smelled a little funky. It did however produce great temporary results. If you are looking for a product to use everyday for brightening purposes, this product is not for you. i would buy again and use for special occasions, but it is a little too expensive for me.

July 12, 2015

Love this whole lobe very pricy for what it is but does make your face very moisturized after

June 09, 2015

I wish this product was less expensive! I received samples through "Ipsy" with my "ipsy points" The first time I used this product I noticed immediately a change in the pigment under my eyes. My circles were much less noticeable and the skin to the touch was firmer.

June 02, 2015

I did not notice any difference when I used this product I think there are other brands for less that do better.

April 19, 2015

The price of this stuff is ridiculous but I love what it does to my skin, it looks so plump and radiant!