GLAMGLOW GravityMud Firming Treatment Reviews
#164 in Masks

September 07, 2017

Small in size and yet can last you a while.

I was skeptical about using a facial mask that I didn't know anyone else had used. Also the price was quite high for a regular size. I noticed they had a sample size for 1/3 of the price so I decided to try it. It looks small but you can get a few masks out of it. You really don't need to apply a thick amount on your face. It's easy to remove and leaves my skin feeling really soft. I never had problem skin so I'm not sure if it's right for everyone. I think it's a great size for beginners yet I do wish it were less expensive. You do get what you pay for.

August 21, 2017

love love love it!

This product is amazing! I have smile lines around my mouth and only after three uses the lines are significantly smaller! Same with on my forehead! I'm only 27, but people much older than me kept telling me that you should start using firming products as early as possible, either way I'm noticing a lot of irritation lines and indents on my face are much less noticeable! And it smells like pina coladas! Just beware that this product is a bit of a stinger, so don't be alarmed when you first put it on! I recommend that you only put a dot on your face and test it first, just in case you don't like it or you do have a reaction to it.

August 19, 2017

Love!

I love this product and it makes my face feel so smooth and silky after use. However I do find that it does give my skin a burning feeling. It do love it though and use it lots!

June 19, 2017

I LOVE IT

This is one of the nicest peel off masks I've tried! It smells Devine like a pineapple tropical treat!
    It leaves your skin feeling soft and slightly firm. Generally peels off seamlessly and looks pretty darn cool

1.7/5

May 16, 2017

I've loved a lot of Glamglow products (Hello YouthMud and ThirstyMud!) but this one is a dud for me. I wasn't expecting much (I'm skeptical of any cream that claims to firm up your skin), but my skin HATED this formula. I'm not usually too sensitive to skin products and have used peels and the like in the past without issue, but for some reason, this started to burn within a couple of minutes. I left it (sometimes the tingle is what tells you it's working!) and when I cleaned it off my skin was BRIGHT RED. Like, sunburn red. I had to ice it to get it to calm down... Definitely would advise avoiding if you have any skin sensitivities.

February 05, 2017

Got a sample of this in an Ipsy bag. Totally fun to apply since it dries silver. I felt like the Silver Surfer! Has a nice texture and feel on the face. Made my skin feel clean and refreshed.

January 05, 2017

I was really impressed with this mask. It is a mud-based peel off mask and this mask is really fun. It had a light fruity scent and totally felt like i was playing with costume makeup because it applies silver on your face. This did not feel drying on the face like the other mud based masks like Thirstymud and Youthmud, and did not make my face warm or tingle. It was comfortable, and when it came time to remove the mask, it was easy to peel off. If you really wanted, you could also peel off the mask in one piece. I would recommend not applying the mask too closeto the hairline through.. because I made that mistake and that was slightly painful. My skin felt tighter and firmer in a good way after the mask.

May 02, 2016

I received a sample of the GlamGlow Gravity Mud Firming Treatment Mask with a recent Sephora order. As far as I can see on the Sephora website, it’s offered in a 1.4oz sized container for $79.00 CA. The website says it starts out white and then turns silver as it dries but mine went on silver and stayed silver. It’s to make skin tighter/firmer and more lifted. I thought this would be a good one for me to tighten my pores.

It’s a peel off mask that peels off bit by bit. It was a really strange sensation to peel off, it was like pulling the dead skin off a sunburn. Some spots didn’t peel off because I didn’t apply the product thick enough but it washed off no problem with a wet cloth. It smells amazing! It was sort of a pine colada scent. It didn’t feel tight or uncomfortable as it dried. I did notice an improvement in the clarity of my complexion after just a couple uses and my skin really felt great after using this mask but I’m not sure if I’m sure if I’m willing to spend eighty dollars on such a small container of product, especially since you’re supposed to use it twice a week. I feel like I would go through 1.4 oz in no time. If you’ve ever used this product or have a suggestion of a similar product that is inexpensive, please leave it in the comment section!

GlamGlow also carries a variety of other products for different skin types, some of the masks are offered in different sizes so this mask may be as well and it just isn’t on the Sephora website. They also have cleansers etc. I would maybe try some of the less expensive products that they offer!

April 07, 2016

I don't usually like peel-off masks, but this one applied and removed quite easily. And my skin felt GREAT for days after! It left my skin radiant and even more pores were less visible. It's a bit pricey but a nice indulgence.

April 05, 2016

This is a great mask. It is supposed to lift and tighten the skin and for me it worked well! I received a sample of this at Sephora and was really impressed. It is really interesting to apply as well. It is a silver product so you look like the tin man when you able it and as it dries you are able to peel the mask right off your skin! This is a very pricey product (I believe $76 a jar). I just picked up a couple of deluxe sample sizes from Sephora as part of the 100 point perk so I will try this a few more times before I decide to invest in the full size.