Glow by JLO perfume Reviews
#561 in Perfume

Good - 0

February 16, 2017

Wow. I'm so shocked at some of the reviews for this perfume. Everyone has their taste and preference when it comes to scents, but I find this perfume smells like someone older would wear it. Like my mom- it's her favourite perfume, it's all she wears and she's 63. My mom literally stock piles this perfume because she thinks they will discontinue it or something. I think the perfume smells musty, but that's my opinion. Not for me.

February 16, 2017

One of my favourite perfumes is Glow by J-Lo. It's a delicate sweet floral smell. Gentle not the least aggressive. The belittle is elegant, simple frosted glass. I prefer the dab perfume rather than pump.

January 17, 2016

I've had this perfume for a very long time. It's very femine, and soft. I think it's a great fragrance to wear in warmer weather. It last about 4 hours on me before the scent disappears.