Glutino Fluffy Pancake Mix

Glutino Fluffy Pancake Mix Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 196 in Gluten-free

1.5/5

June 21, 2016

This product is not very good taste wise, there are definitely better brands out there and and it is quite pricey! I would not buy this product again and I will stick to the brands that I know are good.

September 25, 2015

It was devastating learning I was celiac because I LIVED off of everything flour based. After trying every kind of Gluten free ready to make items I found this one pleased my taste buds and my sons, which makes it a win in my book.

July 30, 2015

I bought this for my daughter who is celiac. I added a bit of vanilla and mini chocolate chips and cooked them and she LOVED them, thank you Glutino!

November 20, 2014

I got tired of not having pancakes the other day and purchased a box of Glutino Fluffy Pancake Mix. I have to say I was really pleasantly surprised at the pancakes it made on the weekend!! They do taste yummy! The Glutino mix is a little on the pricey side - but for those who choose a gluten free diet I think it is well worth it. Did find them a bit on the dry side - but added blueberries to the second batch and they were excellent.! Because they are made with brown and white rice flour - you do need to watch your carb / calorie intake if this is a concern for you. Overall - I was very impressed and satisfied! #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics