Gold Canyon Candles Reviews

Good - 0

October 17, 2017

Only Candles I Will Buy!

THE.BEST.CANDLES!

The only candles I keep in my house & at my desk at the office.
    They burn evenly, for an extremely long time (200 hours for the large!) & the scent lingers meaning you don't need the burn the candle all day to keep the scent around. The selection of scents to choose from is always amazing & they give you lots of choices. They also have a nice assortment of scents depending on the season. The glass jars they come in are thick & have a nice design that they can easily be re-purposed once you have finished your candle.

June 01, 2017

I love gold canyon candles, they are a little expensive but totally worth it. When you lite them it fills your whole house with the smell. I have multiple candles from them, and have loved them all!

December 15, 2011

After falling in love with Partylite many years ago, imagine my surprise when invited to a home party...Gold Canyon offered me something even more tantalizing!
    True scents that linger. Beautiful products that are not hard on my wallet.