Goloho Baby Bottle Warmer

Goloho Baby Bottle Warmer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #110 out of 460 in Baby Miscellaneous

August 18, 2016

I ordered this for a friend of mine who has a baby, I didn't have one of these warmers when my son was younger and I always regretted it. I wanted to get it for her because I felt this would be extremely helpful for a new mom.

This is very easy to use, simply place the bottle in the warmer and fill with water using the included measuring cup until the water is level with the milk in the bottle.

Set the dial to the indicated temperature and in 3 minutes the milk is 104 f, which was perfect. I than heated up some mashed veggies by placing them in the included plastic cup and submerging it in a little water, after a few minutes the veggies were 158 f.

Lastly I than sanitized the nummy by submerging it in water and selecting the highest temperature. I purchased this at a discount from Amazon and overall this is very easy to use and I love that you can leave the bottle of milk in this to keep it warm until the moment you need it, my friend says it's the best baby gift she's gotten thus far.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic