OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray Reviews

OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray

OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray removes tough stains effectively and in less time. Easy to use, all you need to do is spray it over the stains. This fragrance-free formula is chlorine- and dye-free and leaves no residue behind

Why You'll Love It: It treats stains even before they set into your baby's clothes.

Features
  • Ideal for removing tough stains
  • Fragrance-free and non-irritating
  • Dye-, residue-, chlorine- and detergent-free
  • Can be used for all washable clothes/li>
  • Doesn't irritate baby's skin
  • Treats stains before they set in
  • Can be used in both normal and high efficiency washing machines

July 14, 2020

makes stain removal an easy fix

Oxi-clean is a must for any new parent! This makes all those blowout, spills, and any kind of mess easy to clean. All you need to do is pre-treat with a bit of oxi-clean prior to tossing the article of clothing into the washing machine and amazing the stain will wash out!

April 29, 2020

Tough on stains gentle on baby

I first tried this product as a recommendation from a friend. We were both using regular Oxiclean spray stain remover before but found it to have too strong a smell even after wash. So we gave the baby formula a try it was a hit! The smell is more gentle and sometimes with some extra rinse non existent, since both my little ones have sensitive skin this is ideal for me.

February 26, 2020

Best stain remover out there!

Love love love this stain remover. It works amazingly well and will remove the toughest stains. Even removed spaghetti sauce stains out of a shirt that had been washed and dried a couple times. I use this stuff on everything!

January 04, 2020

Best for baby messes

By far the best stain treatment for the little ones. Poop explosion or puke. You name it, and this stuff will get it out! Simply cold water rinse stain when it happens. Hit it with oxi. Soak. Wash. Repeat 😂

November 19, 2019

The best product ever!

My most favorite stain remover product! A must buy list. Any kind of stain can be remove from this. The only bad thing is it harm my hands when I rub so make sure you wear gloves.

2.3/5

September 16, 2019
    Texas, United States

Doesn’t work or died stains.

My son had Gerd as a baby and I tried many different products to help remove his spit up stains. I tried this product on a fresh stain and it barely did anything at all. There was still some yellowing on his onesies. I was very sad and most of his clothes had to be thrown away or used as feeding onesies.

August 14, 2019

good

The first time I used it for my baby’s stained onesies, I didn't know that I should wear a gloves to rub the clothes with the sprayed product, my hand got super dry. On the other hand the product is really effective.

August 07, 2019
    Virginia, United States

The best of the best

This stuff is truly liquid gold! I pay a fortune to buy it online because I cannot find it in any store near by. It's that good that I pay double the manufacturing price just to get some of this miracle stain remover! After having a baby I wen through so many stain removing sprays and they either did not work or they smelled horribly. Then I discovered OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray and my life got so much easier and my nose so thankful. This spray will remove anything, anything! Even stains that have been sitting fir a few days! I use it not o my my now toddlers cloths but my own. It has no scent that is strong enough unless u were to sniff it on the clothes, it is great because it also does not leave any smell on the clothes ones washed. It is amazing at stain removal and smell removal. I spend quite a bit of time spraying poopy leaks on clothes and food and junk off clothes and am always amazed at how it removes everything and recommend it to all moms! Not only moms but to everybody! It's great because it has no perfumes so even for adult clothes, they come out not smelling like heavy stain remover spray scent. Buy it, try it, love it

May 22, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I have bought this product again and again!

My little girl has a poop-splosion almost everyday and we have not had to throw out any of her clothes thanks to this stain remover. I just spray it on the item, put the item in my washer with other dirty baby clothes, put in some baby detergent and the stains come out every time!

0.8/5

March 04, 2019

changed the formula, and they've ruined it!

This product used to be fantastic. Really effective and tough on stains, yet gentle and unscented for baby. We used it all the time and were constantly reordering. Then they went and changed the formula, and they've ruined it! Now it has a terrible, harsh scent that doesn't rinse out completely, even after multiple consecutive washes. (Yes, I washed the same load THREE TIMES in hope of getting rid of that horrible, harsh, chemical smell, to no avail).