GoodNites Disposable Bed Mats Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 164 in Training Pants

GoodNites® Bed Mats are designed to give your child the confidence they deserve and the simple solution you need for dry sheets and better nights.

May 10, 2017

these are amazing. my 1 son was having a extremely hard time staying dry all night long and no matter what we tried it seemed impossible but then we discovered these and it's made it all a lot less stressful

May 08, 2017

these were amazing when i was potty training my daughter, she used to have to most accidents in bed at night time and these saved me a ton of laundry. plus they didnt fall off the bed or anything while she was sleeping

March 19, 2016

These are amazing. I CO sleep with my daughter ans some morning I use to wake up and her pamper have leaked these saved my bed a million of times. Great value great price.

June 19, 2015

Works well and is a useable size compared to other products out there.

April 17, 2015

I was so impressed with the Good Nights disposable bed mats!! They are fantastic for potty training at night. It took less than a week to have my son potty trained to use the toilet at night after trying these with no training pants! It was a miracle!! And the few we had left over in the pack certainly didnt go to waste. They have so many more uses than just for babies. Seniors, puppies and even incontinence while driving these could be a godsend. Thanks so much for the fantastic product!

March 23, 2015

I love this mats. it protects and keep everything dry when they do have an accident. great product.

January 27, 2015

These mats do an amazing job of staying put and protecting the mattress. My only complaint is that they are not the size of the mattress. LOL. My son is a mover and a shaker in his sleep!

September 05, 2014

worked amazing and helped with protecting the mattresses.

October 01, 2013

These are great!!! I use them on my daughters bed all the time..just as a precaution if she has an accident or if she gets sick throughout the night. Well worth the money!! They are quite sticky which keeps them in place.

September 24, 2013

These were great for potty training my son. Other pads just bunched up on his bed but these stayed put and when he had an accident I didn't have to worry about stripping his bed down in the middle of the night.