Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 714 in Miscellaneous

April 13, 2017

This is by far my favoriute coconut oil and you can do so much with it. Use it on your hair to moisturize, use it on your skin to moisturize (by far way better for my skin than anything else I have used), cook with it.......the list is endless. You can buy it in a very large tub at the Superstore and it stores well in a cool area.

March 15, 2017

Best organic coconut oil around! Love using this for cooking, in my hair, and in home made skin care. This is my favourite tasting coconut oil by far and I love the soft yet chunky consistency it maintains if left in the right environment. Great for making home made popcorn!! Shared this tip with my family who can no longer eat popcorn the same way! Gives a fantastic sweet and salty taste combination :)

March 15, 2017

Absolutely love nutiva coconut oil for cooking , give it to my 2 boxers and they love it I use it on there fur gives it a nice smell and also helps with allergies for my one dog . Also makes your food taste so much better cooked with it

March 01, 2017

Someone else recommended this brand to me and I have to say it's fantastic. I use it mostly for my skin and lips, especially in the winter, as my skin is really sensitive. I also try to eat it as it is, in my cereals. I have read about adding it to the morning coffee, and when I have tried that, I have had more energy that lasted longer. Definitely recommended.

February 28, 2017

I have used this for cooking and it's great, and also mainly as eye makeup remover - it takes off my waterproof eye makeup my eyes are not agitated and my eyelashes are actually healthier and longer

January 10, 2017

This coconut oil is fantastic. I use it for cooking and also for beauty purposes. Actually more for beauty than for cooking. I put it in my hair, on my skin, lips etc. Its wonderful!

January 06, 2017

I buy a jar of this for the kitchen and one for my bathroom. When cooking or baking I love the perfect hint of coconut taste and the many ways it can be incorporated as a healthy substitute or flavour enhancer.

I also incorporate it in my daily beauty routine as my go to natural make up remover (cuts through waterproof make up like a breeze) and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft, I find I prefer this highly over eye make up remover formulas as the oil mix in those is a bugger if it gets in your eye - it works great in the winter for dry elbows, knees or ankles or simply to keep your skin fresh and dewy year round - works wonders for my hair!

January 04, 2017

I love coconut oil, from hair, skin care to cooking, you can use this stuff for just about anything! The Nutiva has very low odour, virtually no smell, so I gave it a 4

January 04, 2017

Love this coconut oil brand. Taste is always consistent without being too strong. Use it for my every day cooking and baking needs as well as a treat for my pup. Costco used to sell this brand but sadly switched to a different company.

October 26, 2016

Purchased this coconut oil specifically for baking. Found it t be overpriced in comparison to other organic coconut oils. I also don't like the jar it comes in because the opening is quite narrow so it is sometimes difficult getting the product out, especially at the bottom of the jar, and because it is not jar clear and made of plastic. Though these are minor things, I would rather purchase a different brand.

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics