Green Giant Valley Selections Savoury Garlic Pasta with Vegetables

Green Giant Valley Selections Savoury Garlic Pasta with Vegetables Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 204 in Frozen Entrees

April 06, 2017

This is another product I tried because I had a coupon. I was pleasantly surprised that it was very tasty and the ingredients were fresh. It reminded me of something that I would whip up myself. The sauce was also very light, adding just enough flavor to the dish. I used it as a side to some chicken I made for dinner. The serving size is not that large, me and my hubby pretty much finished it off in one night. Overall I would not hesitate to buy this product because it can be used when you're short for time for dinner and it does not compromise on taste. I do wish it was a little bit cheaper.

March 23, 2017

Personally I prefer this flavour combination over the cheddar combo. The pasta is tasty and full of garlic that isn't overpowering. The veggies and pasta cook really well together and come out nice and soft. Great taste overall. Will buy again!

March 22, 2017

I dont find this stuff as good as the cheddar stuff but if the stores are out of the cheddar (which they sometimes are) I'll pick this kind up instead. The same as the other pasta you have to add some salt but it;s deliious

January 07, 2017

My whole family likes this product I always use 2 bags of these to make a meal and it's gone in no time love the vegetables and savoury garlic pasta flavor I would recommend this product to anyone

3.2/5

March 05, 2016

This is great if you are looking for a quick and convenient meal,only takes minutes to prepare in the microwave. When it comes to the flavor ,I personally found it lacking and real flavor ,it needed seasonings .The vegetables were a little mushy too,it sells for a good price but not as good as homemade

3.2/5

July 01, 2015

This isn't the best, nor the worst thing. It didn't look like the picture at all. The pasta was really mushy and broke apart. Very faint garlic taste.

March 24, 2014

I loved this and so did my family it was such a quick meal and so filling , the different flavours that were in it were so good it was very satisfying and I was impressed at the price it was well thought out.

October 03, 2013

really great for a frozen meal, wish the bags were bigger i need 2 bags to feed my whole family.

September 28, 2013

It taste is great really nice easy meal to put together I you can add meat or not

March 20, 2012

A few years back Green Giant came out with Valley Selections Savoury Garlic with Vegetables. I just happen to have a new recipe that called for them from Campbell’s soup, so I picked some up. The mix consisted of a blend of mixed veggies, carrots, broccoli and corn along with pasta that has a light garlic taste to it. I used it with some browned chicken peaces and some Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup mixed with some water. As it simmered it filled the house with a wonderful scent of a warm inviting meal and the best part was it only took me twenty minutes to whip this meal up. Better yet everyone enjoyed the garlic pasta with vegetables so much that they ate every bit and were asking for more. The vegetables and pasta are very fresh and tasty. I’ve never use Green Giants Valley Selections Savoury Garlic with Vegetables on its own, but that’s only because every time someone notices that I have it in the house they ask me to make Chicken Dinner On The Run, witch is the name of the recipe I described above. If you haven’t tried Green Giants Valley Selections Savoury Garlic with Vegetables yet then you don’t know what you’re missing. Try some today, I know you’ll enjoy it as much as my family does.