Guess gold perfume Reviews

Ranked #361 out of 1303 in Perfume

December 11, 2016

It opens with notes of frozen citruses, apple, pineapple touched with pink pepper, which is accompanied with floral notes of hyacinth, clear and intensive jasmine, lotus and intoxicating seductress rose in the heart. The base introduces warm, milky notes of sandalwood, patchouli, amber, vetiver and sensual musk.

April 21, 2016

This was one of my first ever perfumes. I got this when I was in high school and to this day I still love the scent of it. Very fresh and clean but still feminine.

April 15, 2016

This perfume is brutal.. Scent is soo musky and overpowering that it gave me a headache. So shocking because Guess is much better than this. Will not buy again, waste of money!

April 15, 2016

I received this perfume as a christmas gift one year and was super excited to try it. The bottle is really nice and I had high expectations for this. As soon as I sprayed it I thought I liked the initial smell of it, it was light but a little musky as well. But the longer I wore it I felt that it started to almost stink. it had a strong baby powder smell that was just not very flattering on me. And when my husband asked me what that smell was I knew that was the end for that perfume. So if you like baby powder kind of musk scent then youre going to like this, but for me it was a no go.

February 12, 2016

This is my all time favourite perfume. It has such a nice light smell. It doesn't ovepower an individual. The bottle is pretty cute. The price is pretty average in comparison to other perfumes. It is an older perfume and thus difficult to find other than on line. Still buying it tho. :)

February 10, 2016

This perfume is a little pricy but I think it's worth it because it will last a long time. I really like the scent of this perfume a little strong but not too strong. A nice feminine scent that will stay with you all day. I get a lot of compliments on this scent.

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad