Hair Donut

Hair Donut Reviews

Ranked #1290 out of 2394 in Hair Care

September 27, 2016

A lot easier for my daughter to do her hair, easy to use, do not need pins, few colors avalable like blak or brown, dry fast make nce dnut hair, im definitly buy some for my nefews!!!

July 23, 2016

It's something you wear when you have a lot of hair- and it needs to be sculpted. I have very fine hair so I can never hide the donut completely, but for my friends with long thick hair it works wonders and it's not detectable.

July 21, 2016

I have thick hair so I don't personally need these anyway, but I find they don't work all that well. And you can tell when someone is wearing one too... I just find they're not very useful.

January 24, 2016

This is a great product, I spent years trying to put buns in my daughter's hair and and always had trouble .with the hair donut it makes it so simple and you get a perfect bun every time

September 15, 2014

Pro: If it works, it makes really full and awesome buns on the top of your head. Luxy hair has a good tutorial:

Cons: I have too much hair (past waist length), so it doesn't work on me at all. People with shorter hair tend to love it though..

Price: $2-5 each. Daiso in San fran sells them for $2, Amazon or ebay sells them for $3-7 bucks a pop. Or you can make one by using a rolled up sock (cut at one end).