4.1/5
Hair Food Moisture Shampoo Infused With Honey and Apricot Fragrance Reviews
#343 in Shampoo

April 08, 2019

Smells really hood

My hair is thick and tend to be wavy with the wrong hair product, this shampoo gives it the right amount of moisture but tends to accumulate residue and using clarifying shampoo every week makes this more effective. It’s smells really good too.

January 11, 2019

Smells really good

I was very impressed with this hair food shampoo! First of all, the smell is amazing! My hair definitely feels a lot softer and smells so good! I will continue to buy this product.

August 19, 2018

Amazing moisture conditioner

Hair Food Moisture Shampoo Infused With Honey and Apricot Fragrance is a wonderfully luxurious shampoo that lathers well. The scent is so delicious once the bottle is opened, yet is hard to detect while shampooing my hair. I would have enjoyed this product a bit more if the fragrance was a bit more pronounced. However, the packaging suggests a premium product, and I love the fact that the bottle has a pump which makes using the product a breeze. I appreciate that it is free of silicone, parabens, and mineral oil. It leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh.