2.8/5

Amazing - 0
    Good - 0
    2.8/5

December 02, 2009

How much time do you spend everyday fixing your hair just the way you like it? Me? With blowdrying and straightening, I can spend as much as 30 minutes to an hour getting my hair the way I like it. And when you're running late first thing in the morning, what's the last thing that gets done? Right, your hair. I usually end up just tying my wet hair in a ponytail, which isn't really good.

Which is why I'm glad I found HairZing. The HairZing is a double comb hair accessory. It works with every type of hair: long, short, thin, thick, straight, curly. It is made of two metal combs, curved so it sits comfortably on your head and designed so they don't get tangled in your hair. The combs are attached with beads on a resin band. The resin band stretches really wide and contracts back into shape to hold the combs in place.

What I like about the HairZing is how easy it is to use. In just a few tries I managed to put my hair up in a peacock twist. Step by step instructions and videos are available on their website.