HairZing

HairZing Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2212 out of 2445 in Hair Care

December 02, 2009

How much time do you spend everyday fixing your hair just the way you like it? Me? With blowdrying and straightening, I can spend as much as 30 minutes to an hour getting my hair the way I like it. And when you're running late first thing in the morning, what's the last thing that gets done? Right, your hair. I usually end up just tying my wet hair in a ponytail, which isn't really good.

Which is why I'm glad I found HairZing. The HairZing is a double comb hair accessory. It works with every type of hair: long, short, thin, thick, straight, curly. It is made of two metal combs, curved so it sits comfortably on your head and designed so they don't get tangled in your hair. The combs are attached with beads on a resin band. The resin band stretches really wide and contracts back into shape to hold the combs in place.

What I like about the HairZing is how easy it is to use. In just a few tries I managed to put my hair up in a peacock twist. Step by step instructions and videos are available on their website.

The Little Mermaid

The Keepers

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt