Halls Antioxidant Vitamins C Sugar Free Drops in Pomegranate Berry Reviews

Dietary Supplement drops. Artificially flavored. Excellent source of antioxidant vitamins C & E. Exchange Information: One (1) drop = free exchange. Eight (8) drops = 1 fruit. Halls Defense with antioxidant vitamins C & E is a great tasting supplement that can be incorporated in your everyday life. Vitamins C and E are dietary antioxidants that help maintain healthy cells. See more here.

January 02, 2018

No Menthol taste

I love these vitamin C drops! They are sweet and help boost your vitamin C intake. Plus there is no heavy menthol taste! I also use them for a dry mouth and throat! Go out and try some today.

January 01, 2018

No sugar added

These are safe for diabetic people. Good source of extra vitamins for a healthier immune system. No added sugar and taste really good. They are usually on sale too.

January 01, 2018

Love these

Decided to try these after dealing with a bad cough and i was not disappointed, new favourite! These are amazing for soothing sore throats, I love that they are sugar free and are full of antioxidants. they taste amazing!

November 07, 2017

Awesome flavour!

The best way to take vitamins, yum! They are really tasty, flavour and texture are great. I like that they are sugar free, diabetic friendly, a win-win for me. Price is good too. I usually buy mine at Safeway or Walmart.

September 07, 2017

like a candy with benefits

I love these lozenges a little too much. They taste like a candy, but have some great added health benefits too. I love that there is no added sugar to them.

3.2/5

March 13, 2017

Just thought I would try these as I am a diabetic and its hard to find throat losenges that are sugar free or no added sugars.
    They would not be my first choice as they have a bitter after taste. with some sugar free products that is the case but thought halls would be better ....

February 26, 2017

I was so glad these tasted better than the ones in the single packs for colds, those are gross but they work, these however are sweet and slightly chewy could eat them like candy

January 17, 2017

when i start to get that tickle in the back of my throat i always run for Halls Antioxidant Vitamins C Sugar Free Drops in Pomegranate Berry. They sooth my throat and keep me defended with antioxidants and vitamin c. Unlike other throat drops that taste like medicated ointment that can be hard to take these taste delicious

January 06, 2017

These are delicious and a life saver. When I have a cough, I buy these and it really helps to supress it. Also unlike some other halls products, these are not over powering in taste.

October 09, 2016

I love them they are like a breath of fresh air. The first time trying them I thought what was in the middle of the sugar free drops ?? I now keep some in my candy dish instead of candies !