Halls Antioxidant Vitamins C Sugar Free Drops in Pomegranate Berry Reviews

Dietary Supplement drops. Artificially flavored. Excellent source of antioxidant vitamins C & E. Exchange Information: One (1) drop = free exchange. Eight (8) drops = 1 fruit. Halls Defense with antioxidant vitamins C & E is a great tasting supplement that can be incorporated in your everyday life. Vitamins C and E are dietary antioxidants that help maintain healthy cells. See more here.

April 22, 2019

I love this product but cant find it anymore why?

I love this product works well when you have that dry throat and cough due to allergies.cant seem to find it anymore. They had a pineapple flavour as well that is no more . Why?please bring both back

March 20, 2019

Antioxidant

Tastes really good, helps soothe sore throat. The price is good, flavour is awesome! I highly recommend..My kids love them too! I always make sure I have some at home..

January 10, 2019

Hollar for Halls love Pomegranate Berry

I love Halls Pomegranate Berry Antioxidant supplement drops. I like the layer of flavours and they are not harsh on a sore throat. It is the best favour yet and I would like to purchase again, but they seem to be out of stock in Canada! Where can I buy it again please

September 18, 2018
    California, United States

I am addicted to these!!

I have a horrible cough that comes and goes due to allergies, and I always have these handy as they’re the only ones to soothe my throat. The best part they’re sugar free and taste so yummy.

January 02, 2018

No Menthol taste

I love these vitamin C drops! They are sweet and help boost your vitamin C intake. Plus there is no heavy menthol taste! I also use them for a dry mouth and throat! Go out and try some today.

January 01, 2018

No sugar added

These are safe for diabetic people. Good source of extra vitamins for a healthier immune system. No added sugar and taste really good. They are usually on sale too.

January 01, 2018

Love these

Decided to try these after dealing with a bad cough and i was not disappointed, new favourite! These are amazing for soothing sore throats, I love that they are sugar free and are full of antioxidants. they taste amazing!

November 07, 2017

Awesome flavour!

The best way to take vitamins, yum! They are really tasty, flavour and texture are great. I like that they are sugar free, diabetic friendly, a win-win for me. Price is good too. I usually buy mine at Safeway or Walmart.

September 07, 2017

like a candy with benefits

I love these lozenges a little too much. They taste like a candy, but have some great added health benefits too. I love that there is no added sugar to them.

3.2/5

March 13, 2017

Just thought I would try these as I am a diabetic and its hard to find throat losenges that are sugar free or no added sugars.
    They would not be my first choice as they have a bitter after taste. with some sugar free products that is the case but thought halls would be better ....