Hampton House buffalo chicken strips Reviews

October 04, 2016

I got this from Costco. These are really good chicken strips. They are meaty and the breading is not very thick. If yo cook it right, it's very juicy. It's a little bit spicy though. I usually dip my chicken fingers in Sweet chili sauce but with this, I just go with plum. It's also awesome for a chicken sandwich. The strips are decent sizes.

September 25, 2016

Hampton House chicken nugget and strips are great quality! The meat tastes like real chicken and is moist. The coating is a nice thickness and stays crisp. The Buffalo version adds a nice heat - if it's too hot, dipping it in a sweet and sour sauce makes it a tasty combination.

September 25, 2016

These strips were way too spicy for me. Barely finished one strip, my nose was running, mouth was burning. But for someone like my brother, not spicy at all. Flavour is there. Chicken is tender and white.