Happy planet clean protein smoothie Reviews
#4 in Smoothie

February 17, 2019

A decent protein smoothie

the plant protein smoothie is a little costly but it is worth it. the bottle contains more than it appears to. it is not sweet at all which is awesome and the after taste was not bad to me at all, but a few of my family members did not like the aftertaste. the consistency is a bit weird as is seems to be a powder mixed with water which sucks because i expected something of much higher quality.

January 21, 2019

Good option for a protein smoothie!

I got the Banana Cashew flavour (as the other 2 flavours were sold out...must mean it is a good smoothie!) As soon as you open the bottle, it emanates a wonderful banana smell, yum! The consistency is quite thick, which is how I like a smoothie to be, it makes me feel full for longer! The taste is fantastic, you can taste both the banana and the cashews! I love that it is all natural and dairy free! The coconut cream is a great addition to the smoothie! The only con that I would mention is the 14g of sugar in the bottle, but usually bananas do tend to have a bit more sugar! I am looking forward to trying the other flavours! The price ($6.99) for the bottle is quite a fair price for the amount! I would recommend it ti everyone who is looking for a great tasting protein smoothie!

January 07, 2019

Drink on the go

I tried happy planet Clean protein smoothie in the chocolate coconut flavor and it was so very very tasty you can really taste the chocolate and the coconut. It didn't leave no bad taste in your mouth was no chalky taste very smooth and I like the convenience of the bottle that you can take it to go.

January 07, 2019

Great fresh tasty smoothie

This is such a great tasting smoothie. I really recommend this as it has a creamy taste. The flavor I try was fair trade chocolate and coconut. I love this because it’s natural. I got to try this for free. Now this will be a staple at home.