Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 20, 2021

Delicious convenience

I love the concept for this! I’m always a little lazy to get everything to make a good smoothie or I actually buy the stuff, use it once, then the rest goes to waste.
    It can be pricy if you don’t have a discount code but it’s worth it in my opinion!
    Also love the flavours for both smoothies and overnight oats!

January 19, 2021

Definitely would repurchase and does make my life a lot easi

As my work start at 7 am in the morning, I always struggle to find good breakfast options that are light but still health and fulfilling enough for my busy morning. The portion of the smoothies is perfect for me. enough to keep me energized until lunch and easy to finish in the morning. The easy preparation is another big plus for me as it only takes a minute to prepare.

January 19, 2021

Love the taste and convenience of them!

These smoothies make my morning routine so easy! The only thing I have to think about is what flavour I’m going to have! Breakfast has never been more convenient. 10/10 would recommend these!

Yummy

These smoothies are amazing. Not only do they come with fruits and veggies and seeds that u can’t get all year round, they come right to your door.
    I love them and highly recommend them 😊

January 17, 2021
    United States

Don’t hesitate to buy, it’s worth every penny!

Ladies and gents, I’m an actual subscriber. I’ve subscribed to many skincare and makeup boxes but this is the only healthy subscription box other than daily harvest that I’ve tried. This is HANDS DOWN THE BEST SMOOTHIES IVE EVER TASTED! Thse taste like cookies and desserts to me. I referred 7 people so far in my family and friends and they ALL love them! If you would like to help me, help you by using my promo/discount code below you’ll get 55% off! Trust me, it’s worth it.

BOY1991060

Definitely worth it!!

I was skeptical about a smoothie subscription box at first, and I am so glad I finally took the plunge! The shakes are delicious and so easy to prepare. I use these as a meal replacement and they keep me full for hours. The kids would rather have a shake for dessert than treats!

Amazing Taste

This smoothies are great for the morning or on the go when you don't have time to make breakfast or need a pick me up before or after your workout. They taste amazing and are easy to prepare.

United States

I love the smoothies! Not to keen on the bowls

Love the product! Not to fussy on the bowls. They fill me up, and are a great addition to my day. My kids also love them. They are easy to make and easy to clean!

January 14, 2021

Amazing

Taste great and very good quality! Will definitely be buying again and would recommend to everyone. Was delivered super frozen, packaged well and arrived on time!

January 14, 2021

Decent

Bought before Christmas for the first time. Love them ! have one daily, Love the strawberry cream not a fan of hint of mint as my blender doesn’t quite crush all choco bits.