Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 03, 2021
    Florida, United States

Great Concept!

Love the clean ingredients and the smoothies, oatmeals and meals I've tried tasted good... so easy to add anything to your taste preference, but I rarely did. Most were great as packaged.

August 01, 2021
    New York, United States

Hint of Mint

I love mint. It was a good smoothie but not enough mint. I tasted more of the spinach and the banana. I will be writing more reviews on the other flavors I have.

July 29, 2021
    United States

Super Nice If You want EASY Brainless Smoothies

This is super easy and if you are kinda lazy when making smoothies or having healthy options this is for you! I add protein powder and veggies to each but it just makes it better!

July 29, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

Love the smoothies!

I love the smoothies, but not the 2 or 3 meal in a cup order. Will definitely continue to order the smoothies. They are healthy and taste great!

This is ridiculous that I have to write a review of 250 words! This will definitely bring the 5 star rating down!

July 28, 2021

Healthy, quick, efficient!

Makes mornings so much easier! Quick and healthy way to start my day. Feel energized and now I don’t have to worry about what I’m going to have for breakfast.

July 27, 2021

Will order again!

I don’t really get smoothies when I crave for drinks. Milk tea & iced mocha are always my only drinks. But I saw the promo online and found out Revive smoothies have chocolate in them!!!! So I placed my first order, and I am glad that I did! They taste good and not too sweet! Easy to make & healthy.

July 27, 2021
    Florida, United States

Buying again - Really Enjoy!

I am very impressed with the Revive Superfood smoothies as is my husband. These are so healthy and so fulfilling and very easy to make. I am excited for our 2nd order. I was happily surprised that on my first smoothie I stayed full for most of the day. My husband has asked me to prepare him one each day and has even started making his own. These are a great addition to our freezer!

July 26, 2021
    South Carolina, United States

Amazing!

Absolutely love these smoothies. Great flavors and super easy. Would absolutely recommend to anyone with a busy but healthy lifestyle! I add a little yogurt to mine for a protein boost!

July 26, 2021

Fast and Easy

What's nice is how fast and easy it is. Often fast and easy foods aren't the best for you. So is nice to trust that if I'm in a bind I can quickly grab a cup and make a quick meal.

July 21, 2021
    Michigan, United States

My daughter and I love these smoothies!

Love these smoothies. So easy and quick! I will definitely keep ordering! I have been telling all my friends and family to order! These smoothies are helping my family and me eat healthier and it is so simple and fun! So far all the flavors are really good