2.1/5

Good - 0
    1.0/5

January 14, 2020

Dishonest company! Terrible service

This company is shady, to say the very least. I saw an Instagram ad about them and ordered them without looking at reviews, mistake #1.

I got an email saying I would be getting a tracking number once it shipped, and I never did so I went to their website and it was down. As in their website was shut down. I noticed a lot of people with the same experience were commenting on their posts, and I commented too as well as DM’d them my concerns. They just replied with “we’re back on!” As in they’re back on the website but I went to look and it was still shut down. They did not acknowledge nor address my concerns at all.

I went back on their Instagram posts and noticed they removed all the bad comments. That’s why people keep ordering, because they don’t see any negative comments on their posts! It’s absolute crap and dishonest. Do not order from them!

0.5/5

January 05, 2020

Terrible customer service...stay away!!!

This company is terrible! I was one day late cancelling my subscription as I am headed out of town. They will not cancel/refund my $140 plus dollars!!!! The delivery is still over a week away so there should be plenty of time to cancel.
    They are willing to let the food sit on my doorstep and rot! Customer service is horrible, and the smoothies are nothing special.
    DO NOT order from this company.

0.7/5

December 30, 2019
    California, United States

Save yourself the headache

I strongly advise anyone interested to go with another smoothie company. I tried them based off one of the ads on Instagram and now regret it. There was only 4 hours between the time I got my first box and when I was charged for my second box. I tried the smoothies the morning after I received them and was not pleased. They tasted freezer burnt. I then realized that they had already charged me for another box. I contacted customer service immediately to cancel and they said there is no way to cancel or refund me for the second box. This baffled me because the second box wasn’t set to ship for a whole week. There is no phone number to get a hold of them. My emails were being ignored. When I did get a response, it was a copied and pasted email that I had already received. My frustration continued to build over the 6 days I was trying to get in contact with them. Not once did anyone apologize or offer a solution to the problem. It was the worst customer service I had dealt with in years. They have completely stopped responding to my emails regarding this. The second box they were unable to stop arrived yesterday (2 days late). There was no ice in the box like there was supposed to be so all of the fruit was melted and smelled foul. Just disappointment after disappointment. There are other companies out there that do the same thing. Try one of them, if not only for Revive’s horrible customer service, but the smoothies aren’t worth the price either.

November 25, 2019

Unbelievablely tasty!

Nom Nom Nom! So easy an quick to make while still incredibly tasty and ridiculously filling.
    I've haven't tried a flavour that I don't love! I was worried at first seeing several slices of zucchini or a bunch of chickpeas an thought this is gonna be gross, but they are perfectly balanced to taste amazing while also sneaking in extra veggies. They are too expensive at first glance but if you aren't good about eating your fruits an vegetables, and/or don't have the time or energy to make your own these are perfect. An really about the cost of a Starbucks coffee but you won't feel guilty after. Seriously can't recommend enough. Check out their flavours, there are lots of options, to make the whole family happy.

https://revivesuperfoods.com/ref/20864/ or use code OLM208640 at checkout to get 50% off and 3 free metal straws each with there own scrub brush for easy cleaning!

0.7/5

October 05, 2019

Buyer beware!!!!

Buyer beware!!!! Received my order yesterday and my box was missing items. Contacted customer service and they will only reimburse me for what was missing if I place another order. I believe the courts would call that a form of extortion but you can interpret it however you want. I do not recommend this company based on principles alone.

July 30, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Meal replacement or refreshing smoothie

They offer lower calorie refreshing smoothies and 3 types are denser due to the addition of plant protein so they can be used as a meal replacement
    They are delicious and we’ll balanced for people watching their macros and they are 🌱 vegan/vegetarian depending on the beverage you use to supplement it.
    My first order came with a metal straw and brush and the cups are both paper and plastic recyclable.
    Editor's Note: Link has been removed from review