Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie

September 20, 2020

A Great Way to Switch Up Your Smoothies

I drink a smoothie almost every day as a snack and to get some extra protein. I love having Revive smoothies handy to switch up my smoothie flavour (frozen berries with vanilla protein gets old after a while haha) and to also incorporate veggies and "superfoods" that I don't normally have in my pantry or fridge. The smoothies help me incorporate good stuff like matcha, maca, spirulina into my diet without paying a billion dollars to buy full packages of those items at the grocery store. The smoothies are a little pricey and I do wish some were higher in protein, but the price is fairly reasonable when you consider the type and quality of ingredients in each smoothie.

North Carolina, United States

Poorly Managed Subscriptions

The smoothies are okay, but not worth the price. Plus, I am less than impressed with their customer service. I was on the monthly subscription plan, but they shipped two orders in one month just a few days apart. I was unable to store it so they went waste and they refuse to refund the charges for the second order. I am definitely canceling my account.

Pretty Good flavors

This smoothie set has pretty good flavors and interesting fun flavors combinations.
    It is a bit pricey for the money but it's a good treat for a special occasion.

Colorado, United States

So easy and delicious

Enjoy the convenience and range of flavors - I buy their smoothies. Personally like the fruity flavors over the savory (coffee/chocolate/nuts/mint). It's so easy and makes me want to have healthier options in my diet!

September 17, 2020
    Kentucky, United States

These are great for at home learning students

This is a great smoothie. It helps me feel like my daughter is getting some quality superfoods in her system when everything else is crazy. Plus she can sip through her at home learning and not get in trouble for eating during class

September 16, 2020
    New York, United States

Fun! Amped up my daily routine!

I've been making protein shakes at home every morning and Revive really amped things up! Previously, I bought frozen fruit at the store, but since you have to buy a whole bag of the things you get I ended up having the same smoothie day after day. No more! Revive is super healthy and fun!

I love that in each cup you get a mix of things! They taste good and have a variety of healthy ingredients that I don't normally buy, so I feel like I'm getting nutrition I ordinarily wouldn't and getting something different every day.

It's a must try during covid! Plus they have a 50% off your first box special going on now.

Fav flavors: banana overnight oats, pink dragon smoothie! Yum.

September 15, 2020
    Massachusetts, United States

Great smoothies!

These smoothies are packed with flavor and are very filling! Give them a taste, you will not be disappointed! The quality ingredients for the low price is an added bonus!

September 13, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

DELICIOUS

The smoothies are all delicious, high quality ingredients and a good size. To buy these items in the store and make smoothies at home would cost a lot more. The super meals are delicious too, but they are a very small serving size. I have to add beans or rice to them to be full. Deliveries so far have gone very well, without any issues. Everything is still frozen when it arrives. Overall I really like it.

September 13, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Ridiculously obsessed with this subscription!

I drop serious $$$ on smoothies all the time....before I found this! & I’ve never paid full price. They have so many ways to earn rewards points. Excellent product. Excellent business model!

September 12, 2020

Great!

This is a delivery service for smoothies. The smoothies are good. Definitely do consider buying these smoothies if you like smoothies. Thank you for reading my review.