3.9/5
hard candy fierce effects lipstick Reviews
#537 in Lipstick

Good - 0

July 19, 2017

Night Queen blew me away!

If you're looking for some seriously unique and surprisingly high-quality lip color at an unbelievable steal... This stuff is for you. Incredibly rich and long-lasting formula, some of the highest pigment content I've ever seen from a drugstore brand, and what a breathtaking color selection to boot! $5 at my local Walmart really can't be beat... Night Queen is a stunning deep royal blue with a lightly metallic finish, absolutely beautiful. Will be going back to pick up more colors very soon!

May 07, 2017

I bought this product in the shades 1069 Night Queen and 1070 Jealousy. Night queen is a creamy almost metallic dark blue shade while Jealousy is a creamy green metallic like shade. Both colors are pigmented and have a pleasant berry scent. I've only really used these colors for photos so I'm unsure of their staying power but they do seem to transfer very easily.

September 13, 2016

I'm in love with this lipstick I've been trying to found a good black lipstick and I found it .love the colour and the shade and the bottle so pretty

2.0/5

March 01, 2016

The packaging is beautiful but the product is not so great. i got the colour in 1052 show off and it is horrible. im scared to use it because the product is too soft, i can see it bending when applying it. I only can have it rolled up a little bit or all of the product will break off. i've seen other people with this problem too so i don't think it's just mine. Also isn't long lasting.