Hard Candy Velvet Mousse Matte Lip Color Reviews

Ranked #479 out of 1198 in Lipstick

April 14, 2017

I've never tried anything from Hard Candy - so I was excited to try this lip product! And for the price, you can't go wrong... except it's the worst. I bought the shade Hibiscus at Walmart (around $4) and it applied so patchy it looked awful. The colour sort of just sat on top of your lip and didn't even out at all. Love the colour, the feel was nice, it lasted a decent amount of time, but I had to take it off because it just made it look like my lips were so chapped and dry when they weren't.

March 26, 2017

J'adore le rouge à lèvres Velvet mousse de Gard Candy. Il est économique et très joli avec un petit miroir. Le fini mat est très beau et il dure très longtemps, sa tenue est de longue durée.

October 17, 2016

I love the texture of this Matte Lip Color. I always look for nudes in a lipstick but am often disappointed by the color and texture. This one really surprised me and in my opinion it is really good value for money. It is smooth and easy to apply and the color is spot on true...there are no surprises. What you see is what you get. While I was attracted to the packaging (cutest little tin) I was quick to throw it out once I got it home. I will definitely look at some of the other colors in this.

July 11, 2016

i bought this in 3 colors and i LOVE IT the only bad things are they are transferable and not eat proof. besides that it left my lips soft these are amazing for shorter trips and for people who do not lick their lips a lot

April 01, 2016

I was at Walmart and spied this beautifully packaged Matte Lip color by Hard Candy....I got super excited...i am a HUGE fan of Hard Candy!!!
    PRO's
    Packaging is BEAUTIFUL
    The color is beautiful
    The color swatch on my arm is Beautiful
    CON's
    The lip color is already starting to seep out of the band of the bottle
    It is very hard to get a smooth finish on my lips and it is not very build-able friendly

I was so looking forward to a matte lip color from Hard Candy...unfortunately for me this one does NOT work :(

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad