Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Reviews

Ranked #567 out of 2442 in Hair Care

May 15, 2017

These are one of my favorite hair oils ! You can put them in your hair damp or dry with out it making your hair look greasy ! It makes your hair feel silky and smooth, it also gives it a beautiful scent !

May 15, 2017

I love this stuff especially in the winter when my hair/scalp is very dry. It makes my hair very shiny and it's great to get out tangles for the wee ones. Smell is awesome as well as it smells like oranges..

March 16, 2017

I have a real sensitive scalp and most products make my head itch. This minimized the itch for me and made my hair look and feel smooth and soft. Amazing.

February 17, 2017

I was not a fan of this shampo/ conditioner set.
    It left my hair feeling like straw when I was expecting smooth soft hair.
    I wouldn't buy it again. Not worth my money

September 07, 2016

Argan oil is the quickest and easiest way I've found to make my hair instantly appear shinier and revitalized! I like that this product is available in a small package size because you really only need a very small amount, otherwise your hair will appear greasy. I enjoy the light scent of orange (it actually contains real orange in the ingredients list) but I understand that not everyone will want their hands to smell like they've just peeled an orange after applying this.

February 10, 2016

I realllly enjoy using this Argan oil for my hair. It is very cheap to purchase. It is a light feeling oil and leaves my hair very soft and shiney. I have very processed and colored hair so this product works great on my split ends and damaged hair. I have repurchased several times and will continue. It also has a great scent as well!

January 13, 2016

I like to apply this when my hair is dry, definitely brings out a beautiful shine and silkiness :)
    I highly recommend this to anyone with dry and damaged hair !

May 28, 2015

I keep this stuff around all the time. Smells incredible and gives a real pick-me-up to my dry hair I feel. It makes it come to life and you barely have to use any. It doesn't even cost $3 and that goes so far. I just love this stuff.

May 25, 2015

Love this stuff! Only need a dime size amount after each shower in damp hair. So effective at keeping hair healthy and without split ends, also adds beautiful shine!

January 07, 2015

I received the sample pack in one of my subscription boxes and I was really amazed at how mush I liked this product. It smelled amazing. It also left my hair feeling so smooth. I will probably repurchase.

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics