Hask Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#280 in Conditioner

November 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Great shine and bounce

I bought the Hask Argan oil shampoo and conditioner for my dry, lifeless and damaged hair as I use hair dye frequently and it had helped rescue my hair after few uses. The fragrance lasts for at least 2 days and it leaves my hair silky and healthy looking.

July 14, 2019
    Rochdale, United Kingdom

Hair that's strong and shines

I tried this just for a change and now I'm hooked. It smells gorgeous, the shampoo foams up well and the conditioner is almost like a hair masque. When it's all rinsed off and dry my hair looks like I've been to the salon. Its smells so clean and feels so healthy. My hair is stronger and when my hair looks good I feel good. Brilliant product.

March 08, 2018

Love these products

I bought a few different Hask shampoos & conditioners and can honestly say I loved them all. My hair grew, was stronger and healthier. The price is a little high (for the volume of the bottles) but if you’re looking for something to revive your hair for a fraction of the cost of most brands , this is what I would suggest trying

October 28, 2017

I love this!

These products are amazing! My hair feels super nice, smooth and soft, no frizz whatsoever. It looks healthy! It has a clean scent, very enjoyable. No oily look or feeling, my hair stays nice for a long time also!

October 08, 2017

My shampoo and conditioner crush

I absolutely love this product! I bought it at Costco for a little over $20 for the shampoo and conditioner combined but it works like $50 products. It makes your hair incredibly soft and touchable, helps control tangles, reduces frizz, creates less breakage, and makes curls looks so much more defined. I have naturally thick, curly hair and i didn't think it was even possible for my hair to ever feel this soft or look this sleek, but this product proves me wrong. I used to switch brands every time I bought new shampoo or conditioner but I will definitely stick with this one.