Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 405 in Sun Protection

July 11, 2017

great smell

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 is a great product as it provides great sun protection and also hydrates the skin at the same time. I love the smell too!

3.2/5

May 13, 2017

The sunscreen is pretty good,I don't usually get burned by the sun unless I'm on vacation to the tropics or back home anyway. Here in Panda I don't have that much of a problem but I still put it on because I don't want any skin diseases from UV rays or anything like that. This works pretty well,absorbs well and has a great smell.

March 03, 2017

I really wanted to love this sunscreen especially after reading a number of different online sites but it surprisingly caused red bumps on my skin and itchy on my chest area (& I don't break out easily). I love the creaminess of it, but sadly being allergic to its ingredients:( It was around $10 at Wal-mart.

December 02, 2016

I love hawaiian tropic and how it smells so much, this is usually my go to sunscreen, although i don't often wear it because i hate the oily look most give, it feels so nice on the skin and protects my skin perfectly when i'm out doing yard work and other things

September 13, 2016

I tried this for the first time this summer after I had gotten a pretty bad sun burn . I realized I needed to start protecting myself . It smelled great and applied very well . It protected me from the sun and the uv rays so I was very happy about that .

June 30, 2016

I like the smell and the fact that my skin is not greasy after. It wasn't too thick. My skin didn't burn when I used it. I would definitely buy again this product.

June 01, 2016

I had second degree sun burns when I was a teenager and since then I need to be well protected and this works perfect for me, I love how well it works and I absolutely love the smell of any Hawaiian sun tan lotions.

June 01, 2016

This is a really nice, moisturizing sun screen with a pretty high SPF. If i remember correctly it also has a really nice shimmer, it's very subtle. Really like the smooth texture, non greasy feeling.

May 05, 2016

i really enjoy the scent of this sun screen!!! the cent lasts a l;ong time too!!! this absorbs fast and evenly and protects your skin from the suns harmfull rays!!!

May 05, 2016

I have always loved the smell of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30, it smells amazing. It also goes on quite light and doesn't leave a heavy feeling or a gross feeling.