Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 Reviews

November 12, 2017

My everyday facial SPF

I use this sunscreen every day and have for years now. I use an anti-aging regimen that has a lot of retinols and acid exfoliators, so sunscreen is a must. I like the texture and the added bit of moisture it gives me, without the oiliness. I do wish that they made an SPF 45 version though, especially for the summer.

September 04, 2017

I like it

This sunscreen is good, coming from a standpoint of someone who burns very easily.
    I find that with frequent application, it does its job at protecting my skin.
    It smells tropical, very good. I love the smell.
    It is safe for the entire family too.

September 04, 2017

Ugh the smell

I love the smell of suntan lotion and I love most of this brands products, but this one smells terrible. I suffer from migraines and also have sensitive eyes and when I applied this, it made my eyes very watery and I had a migraine within an hour. Very disappointed!

July 11, 2017

great smell

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 is a great product as it provides great sun protection and also hydrates the skin at the same time. I love the smell too!

3.2/5

May 13, 2017

The sunscreen is pretty good,I don't usually get burned by the sun unless I'm on vacation to the tropics or back home anyway. Here in Panda I don't have that much of a problem but I still put it on because I don't want any skin diseases from UV rays or anything like that. This works pretty well,absorbs well and has a great smell.

April 25, 2017

Puisqu'il est primordial de se protéger du soleil, utilisez Cette crème! L'odeur est parfaite, pas trop intense. La crème s'étend bien et protège bien. Elle n'est pas trop épaisse et ne nous donne pas la peau grasse ou l'impression d'avoir la peau lourde et grasse. Elle est aussi très hydratante, tel qu'indiqué!

March 03, 2017

I really wanted to love this sunscreen especially after reading a number of different online sites but it surprisingly caused red bumps on my skin and itchy on my chest area (& I don't break out easily). I love the creaminess of it, but sadly being allergic to its ingredients:( It was around $10 at Wal-mart.

December 02, 2016

I love hawaiian tropic and how it smells so much, this is usually my go to sunscreen, although i don't often wear it because i hate the oily look most give, it feels so nice on the skin and protects my skin perfectly when i'm out doing yard work and other things

September 29, 2016

Excellente odeur d'été cette crème est parfaite l'été ou pour les vacances. Plus dispendieuse que le reste des produits de la marque. Laisse la peau brillante.

1.3/5

September 29, 2016

I would NOT use this product again. It rubs off on your clothing and stains them. My brand new white t-shirt now has a bronze stain around the neck line.