Head and shoulders green apple Reviews
#57 in Conditioner

June 20, 2020

My #1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

I'm prone to dandruff caused by genetics. Everytime I use other shampoos, my dandruff becomes more visible and what's worse, they can grow as big as flakes. I realize I shouldn't use any other shampoo other than Head and Shoulders. It's the most effective yet affordable anti-dandruff shampoo I've used and would definitely recommend this especially to those who are prone to dandruff.

June 19, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Not my cup of tea

although I have been using head and shoulders shampoo for as long as I can remember , I do not like the smell of this one. It smells like cheap shampoo that you bought and you left it in the bathroom for a while until you decided to use it. And although I really think having shoulder have so many different smells I still think that a variety of smell should always a premium choice for everybody. This one definitely is not.

June 02, 2020

Really lovely

It does what it claims and smells absolutely divine. I use it in conjunction with the green apple conditioner and that is my power duo! I love that this shampoo and the conditioner make my hair very shiny and soft plus gets rid of itchiness and flakes. I will absolutely be stuck on this green apple Head & Shoulders for a long time.

April 30, 2020

Love the conditioner!

I found a bottle of the Head and Shoulders green apple scented conditioner in the clearance section at my local Shoppers drug mart and loved it! Smells good and works really well as a conditioner on my super long hair!

April 10, 2020

The only Shampoo I use Now

I have been a Head and Shoulders user for quite a few years now, and swore by it, but out of chance I picked up the green apple scent last time. Wow! I am never going back to the classic, I love the smell of my hair!

April 05, 2020

Works great

Bought this for my son, works great, and smells even better. After a week the flakes seemed to go. This product didn't dry out the hair which was a concern.

January 14, 2020

Green Apple indeed!

My hands are super dry because of my work and as a mother I always wash my hands especially whenever I prepare food for tha family! EOS is like heaven sent for my hands without harsh smells like other brands!

November 26, 2019
    Camden, United Kingdom

Head and shoulders Apple

Amazing product! No flakes, no irritation, scalp is not dry. Smell is amazing, live the apple scent. Leaves scalp
    And hair clean and free from dandruff. Cost wise is better to buy when it’s in a deal.

October 10, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Amazing product

This product is amazing! I have a severe flaky scalp that flares up when I am stressed. After only one use of this product my flakes had almost completely disappeared and after second use I was flake free! The smell is soooo refreshing too!

October 07, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Leaves hair squeaky clean

Love how soft and clean my hair feels after using this many others make your hair feel heavy after washing but this one leaves it feeling great definitely recommend