Head and shoulders green apple Reviews
#46 in Conditioner

January 02, 2021

The Holy Grail for Dry Scalp

Fantastic product I've been using for many years. The apple scent was an added plus. Always treats my dry, irritated scalp especially during the winter season. Never lets me down.

December 18, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this product again

I loved this product it worked really well for me. I suffer from dry scalp and head and shoulders worked really well for me. I would recommend this product to a friend.

December 08, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

The dandruff expert!

I tried this shampoo a couple of times and it baffles me every single time. It makes my hair feel volumized, and it’s only after I stopped using it when I started to realise how much it helped with my hair fall.

December 07, 2020

Smells great but only moderately effective

What attracted me to this shampoo was the smell, it's wonderful- and the fact that I occasionally get some dry scalp that I'm always trying to battle. I feel like this shampoo is okay, I would still recommend it just because of how lovely it smells but to be honest, it didn't do much at all for my scalp and I find it very drying. I may look for a different product to use on occasion when my scalp gets dry when this one is finished

November 30, 2020

Love this scent so much

Love head and shoulders classic clean, tried the green apple and it was just as good and smelled amazing. My boyfriend says my hair smells so nice when I wash my hair and it feels super clean. This is my new go to shampoo.

November 19, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

The best when needed

The best for problem solving when needed.It has smooth like sweet fragrance and smell nice. Once washing my hair it going lightweight. Easily blow by wind and i like it so much. I even don’t use with the conditioner and yet they result in good condition too. But i cannot use it in long term because it will cause my scalp dry.

November 12, 2020

Head and shoulders green apple shampoo

I absolutely love how fresh my hair smells when I use this product! It is great for keeping dandruff under control as well. Head and shoulders is by far my favourite brand :) p.s. I have super thick hair and this works the best with it.

November 10, 2020

Works great and smells amazing!

My son has been having extreme dandruff. He also has beautiful thick hair. After trying other expensive products I bought Head and Shoulders.

Surprisingly it was amazing! Lathered lusciously! Easy to massage into scalp and through his hair and smelled so good!

Rinsed out well and left his luscious locks smooth and silky!

October 05, 2020

Smells soooo good

I love using this shampoo, it protects and cleans my scalp and leave my hair smelling good and looking shiny. A great purchase and worth the piece as well!

August 16, 2020

My husband loves this

I have rebought this item, time and time again for my husband. He is obsessed and its only thing he will use. I personally love the scent and have admittedly used it myself a few times