Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean Reviews
#13 in Shampoo

January 18, 2019

Works somewhat

I do use this product quite regularly and I have no issues with dandruff. However, in the winter my scalp is very itchy and it does not relieve the itch. The smell and lather are fine. It does not moisturize the hair very well.

January 18, 2019

No more dandruff!

During the cold winter months, my scalp tends to get dry and thus cause dandruff. However, using head and shoulders 2 in 1 really reduces the amount of dandruff/scalp flakes that may occur if I accidentally start scratching my head. The shampoo also lathers well into the hair when using it!

December 23, 2018

Definitely recommend this product

Using the head and shoulders 2 in 1 has made my life so much simpler when I don’t have much time to use shampoo and conditioner separately, love this product and it smells amazing too!

December 19, 2018

Soft and silky

My son uses this product and has very thick long hair. When he uses the product his dandruff is under control and leaves his hair soft and smooth. Easy to comb too!

December 19, 2018

My go to shampoo!!

I was skepticism about using a 2 in 1 shampoo as I was worried it would leave too much residue in my hair. Was I ever wrong! This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so clean yet soooo smooth. I have really long thick hair and after using this shampoo I had no problem getting a brush through my hair. Totally would recommend

December 18, 2018

ON the GO

This shampoo was nice for being in a hurry. Having long thick hair it left my ends A little dry . The smell was pleasent and had a bit of its signature h&s;scent.

November 11, 2018

Works well

I like this product! It is perfect for dandruff control. I had used two other products for dandruff but they were not as effective as Head and Shoulders was. Moreover it makes my hair soft and shiny. Great odor too! Definitely recommend it.

October 17, 2018

It really works and we use it daily.

We have all heard that Head and shoulders helps to get rid of those nasty dandruff flakes. Well I have severe Dandruff to the point I get large build ups on my scalp similar to scabs. I started using Head and Shoulders in my 20's due to the issues. Since starting to use it I no longer have the scab build ups and my Dandruff is virtually no existent. Head & Shoulders has also made great strides with the introduction of the additional products to their line and they all work great.

October 04, 2018

I will buy more

Head and shoulder is been part of my family. It’s really do the job on my hair. My partner use it and result is good. It feels fresh on my head. I dont normaly put conditioner always. We will buy more..

September 27, 2018

I would reccomend this product to my friends and family.

Our family used this product and really effective for our hairs. I want to recommend this product to my friends and family and will add this again everytime on my shopping list.