Head & Shoulders Deep Clean 2-in-1 For Men Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #505 out of 1144 in Shampoo

2.3/5

June 15, 2017

Not for me

Personally disappointed in this shampoo. I thought it would help with my dandruff but unfortunately it didn't. It's not something I would buy again but it might work for other people.

June 06, 2017

bought this product for my husband and son to use to use it every couple of days they really enjoy the smell and how well it works it smells great and keep the dandruff away and doesn't leave her hair oil it was a great product

3.2/5

June 05, 2017

I shave my head a couple of time a week so why do i use shampoo my girlfriend asks!? Because i like it! And if i just use soap or body wash on my shaved head it can get dry and theres still hair follicles so shampoo it is!

I love the smell of this one..not girly, or sweet or overly manly. Just fresh and clean!

April 03, 2017

I bought this for my sons , I have 3 teenage boys and their hair gets greasy and 2 have dandruff. This shampoo not only cleared the dandruff up but even they said it left their hair feeling better than ever

September 20, 2016

My husband loves this shampoo. It has a great "manly" scent, leaves his hair super clean, and of course, no dandruff! He's been using it for years and no complaints.

August 28, 2016

Old spice scented
    Great smell, compliments the body wash and deodorant
    Used it everyday, bought 2 more bottles since
    Same price as every other bottle of head and shoulders

September 23, 2015

This is the only shampoo that my husband will use! Great product and highly effective!

July 24, 2015

I recently tried out this shampoo from Head & Shoulders and was pleasantly surprised by the results. My hair sometimes suffers from the summer extreme heat conditions that permeates this area every year. My hair usually gets very dry and I sometimes find out that dandruff will start to develop near the scalp. I've tried Head & Shoulders regular two in one shampoo and conditioner to treat the problem in the past and I've always found it very effective in dealing with this. This particular one's had me wondering if there really was a difference between the Men's shampoo and the regular shampoo I usually bought. There certainly is! This one not only got rid of the dandruff quickly, but also left my hair feeling softer and less drier than usual! I would certainly recommend this product for all men who hate having dry and dandruff issues with their hair. Two thumbs up!

July 11, 2015

very effective shampoo that provides a deep cleaning and refreshing experience.

April 07, 2015

This stuff is great for fast, clean and soft hair. You can get in and out of the shower and begin your day ready for anything.