Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1074 in Shampoo

The soothing shampoo, conditioner and 2-in-1 with moisturizers will ease an itchy scalp, keep flakes out, and leave hair with 50% less frizz. You’ll be 100% dandruff free with hair that’s deeply cleansed and beautifully soft. For more information, please visit http://www.headandshoulders.com.

April 28, 2017

I personally did not have a good experience with this product although I supposed my scalp may not be dry enough! I found this shampoo to remind me of toothpaste as crazy as that sounds! Although it did provide a fairly decent clean, I actually found it more drying than the shampoos I am used to. Had to use an excessive amount of leave in conditioner on my colour treated hair following use!!

April 28, 2017

Love the scent of Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Hair Shampoo! It's effective and leaves a bit of a tingling feeling before and after (for me anyway)! Shoppers Drug Mart will often have deals on this product (that's when I tend to purchase). I find using twice a week if I'm having "dry scalp issues" usually does the trick. Would definitely recommend this as well as other Head and Shoulders Shampoo/Conditioner combos!

April 28, 2017

They did this one right and it works. From bad flakes and itchy scalp to no flakes and the itchy dryness gone in just one use. And the more you use it the better your scalp feels.

April 16, 2017

Love the shampoo as I have a dry scalp and was trying all kind of different shampoo and never tried head and shoulder when tryied my scalp was not as dry as was using it more it work great do recommend

April 05, 2017

When I first used this shampoo, I wasn't sure it would help. But after a few washes with it, I started noticing a difference and I've continued to use it. My hair is silky, smooth, and free of flakes and itchiness.

April 04, 2017

I received Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo and Conditioner from BzzAgent to try.

I'm a hairstylist and don't purchase products from a drugstore, but I fairly gave it a try!

It has a nice smell, and it leaves your hair smelling fresh all day.

I get a very dry and itchy scalp in the winter, and this product definitely helps. I don't use it every day as I feel it's a little heavy on my hair, but once a week was perfect to keep my dry scalp at bay.

I don't recommend it for use on coloured hair since it lightened my colour after using it a few times.

It's a good product, but maybe not for every day.

March 29, 2017

This works for me and my husband. We love the H&S;Dry Scalp Care Shampoo as we usually have some bad hair specially during the winter. This smells very good and it works!

March 24, 2017

Dernièrement, j'ai eue la chance de pouvoir tester le shampoing et revitalisant; soin du cuir chevelu avec huile d'amande, de Head&Shoulders;. j'avais la croyance que ce shampoing était moins au goût du jour avec des odeurs fade et qu'il était seulement pour les pellicules, mais je me trompais! lors du rinçage je trouve qu'il est lourd et j'ai l'impression qu'il laisse un dépôt sur mes cheveux, mais c'est seulement une impression puisque mes cheveux sont super doux et hydraté, mon cuir chevelu ne me pique plus et en plus ils sentent tellement bon!! ce shampoing est parfait pour le cuir chevelu sec de l'hiver!! en résumé, je vous recommande fortement ce shampoing pour garder une bonne hydratation de votre cuir chevelu ainsi que de vos cheveux!!!

March 20, 2017

Not only does this shampoo smell amazing, but I have a suuuper sensitive scalp and sometimes it gets so dry that running a brush through it causes it to bleed! This is one of the few shampoos that i am able to use without itchiness or pain!

March 14, 2017

I bought the Eucalyptus version of this product & was pleasantly surprised at how great the smell was. It was not over powering & made me feel really relaxed...almost like being at the spa! And that's just the beginning. This product stands up to what it says it will do for you, no more itchy flaky scalp for me!