4.1/5
Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo Reviews
#24 in Shampoo

The soothing shampoo, conditioner and 2-in-1 with moisturizers will ease an itchy scalp, keep flakes out, and leave hair with 50% less frizz. You’ll be 100% dandruff free with hair that’s deeply cleansed and beautifully soft. For more information, please visit http://www.headandshoulders.com.

April 11, 2018

Works well

A bit on the expensive side, but works good to sooth my dry scalp. Love how there are many different scents to choose from. My favorite Is the old spice line. They smell so good. Also my dandruff is now a thing of the past.

April 09, 2018

Smells great!

Used this for a few months as I was getting bad dandruff and it cleared it up pretty fast and was gentle enough to be used daily as I did with no concerns

April 04, 2018

H&S;

I don't mind this, it smells good, and the conditioner is thick. It does well for the dry scalp. I find it moisturizes good too. I would recommend to people with dry scalp issues

April 03, 2018

Winter blues

I find my hair gets dry in the winter months and this does a good job keeping the problem at bay. It smells amazing and I find it is usually decently priced.

April 03, 2018

HEAD & SHOULDERS DRY SCALP CARE SHAMPOO

I have a very dry scalp using Head & Shoulders make my hair look moisturized and shinny. I use it when I start scratching my head! It gives me relief from scratching and flaking dry skin.

April 02, 2018

Works when needed.

Head and shoulders have a couple different choices. It is good for someone who suffers with dandruff or a dry scalp it will help. I don't recommend using this product daily unless needed. I prefer no sulfate shampoos.

March 23, 2018

love it

Good shampoo. I use it everyday and it gets rid of dry and itchy scalp. It's smells really fresh and makes your hair smell good. It also makes your hair really soft and smooth. I will definitely repurchase.This is my favorite ever

March 22, 2018

Definitely worth it!

I would definitely use this again. My scalp tends to get really dry in winter and start to flake. I've tried this a few times and I am very pleased with the results! Left my hair smooth and shiny.

March 22, 2018

moisturize dry scalp

This product is really good for my hair i always use this all the time and it makes my hair feel great from itch and dry scalp. This is the only product i use for my hair when i feel i have itchiness or anything else and i have really curly hair so this product can go in and clean my hair but also give it moisture to my hair at the same time .Head and Shoulders dry scalp shampoo is the only shampoo I use in the winter months. It really helps battle all the damage winter temperatures inflicted on my scalp!

March 19, 2018

Pas pour les cheveux coloré

Alors en vacances à l'hôtel pas de shampooing dans un village tu vas chercher ton shampooing ou il y en a. Le problème c'est que c'est les basic que tu trouve et je l'ai utiliser à cette occasion 1 seul fous et les dommage étais déjà la ma coiffeuse étais rester surprises elle qui avait toujours trouver mes cheveux parfait. Je ne rachèterait pas ce produit mon mari l'utilise ça fonction bien sûr lui.