Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1145 in Shampoo

The soothing shampoo, conditioner and 2-in-1 with moisturizers will ease an itchy scalp, keep flakes out, and leave hair with 50% less frizz. You’ll be 100% dandruff free with hair that’s deeply cleansed and beautifully soft. For more information, please visit http://www.headandshoulders.com.

1.0/5

July 11, 2017

Are you kidding me..

Nope not a fan of Head & shoulders.. I dont like the way it leaves a heavy residue on your scalp .. It just builds up and wont let my scalp breath. Not happy with it..

July 11, 2017

Ce produit est bon dans sa catégorie.

J'aime bien la texture que le shampooing laisse à mes cheveux après le lavage, même après 2 jours mes cheveux sont encore propre et l'odeur encore présente.

May 21, 2017

My scalp was very dry and started to have scabs. i started using this shampoo and after one week i saw a huge difference. The scabs were gone and my scalp was no longer itchy. Very effective.

May 16, 2017

I am always trying new products, everytime I run out of something, I get something different. But this one, stands out above all ! It smells amazing, it does exactly what its supposed to, and more. It gives my hair weightless hydration, meaning. My hair is actually not dry and brittle while having wicked volume. no need for conditioner.

May 12, 2017

I use this product all year long. I have exczema through my head and this is the only shampoo I am able to use without scratching all day long. I was also advised by my daughter's peditrician that Head and Shoulders works wonders for cradlecap. I tried it and after 1 wash it was a huge difference!

May 01, 2017

We use this every winter all winter long
    Especially my husband who has an extremely dirty job and dry scalp
    Helps keep in conditioned
    Also use on our kids once in awhile to avoid flaky scalps

2.7/5

April 28, 2017

I personally did not have a good experience with this product although I supposed my scalp may not be dry enough! I found this shampoo to remind me of toothpaste as crazy as that sounds! Although it did provide a fairly decent clean, I actually found it more drying than the shampoos I am used to. Had to use an excessive amount of leave in conditioner on my colour treated hair following use!!

April 28, 2017

Love the scent of Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Hair Shampoo! It's effective and leaves a bit of a tingling feeling before and after (for me anyway)! Shoppers Drug Mart will often have deals on this product (that's when I tend to purchase). I find using twice a week if I'm having "dry scalp issues" usually does the trick. Would definitely recommend this as well as other Head and Shoulders Shampoo/Conditioner combos!

April 28, 2017

They did this one right and it works. From bad flakes and itchy scalp to no flakes and the itchy dryness gone in just one use. And the more you use it the better your scalp feels.

April 16, 2017

Love the shampoo as I have a dry scalp and was trying all kind of different shampoo and never tried head and shoulder when tryied my scalp was not as dry as was using it more it work great do recommend

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns