4.1/5
Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo Reviews
#28 in Shampoo

The soothing shampoo, conditioner and 2-in-1 with moisturizers will ease an itchy scalp, keep flakes out, and leave hair with 50% less frizz. You’ll be 100% dandruff free with hair that’s deeply cleansed and beautifully soft. For more information, please visit http://www.headandshoulders.com.

October 30, 2018

Love the shampoo and conditioner that goes with this product . I don't get dandruff that often but whenever I do this is the number 1 product that I go to because it really helps .Whenever my scalp is feeing itchy this helps it. Leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny .

May 09, 2018

Hair feels really clean

Noticed that I was getting a little bit of dandruff so I decided to give this a try. I love it. After I wash my hair it is so light and soft. It had a nice natural shine to it too.

May 02, 2018

My go-to shampoo

This product smells great (I recommend the Green Apple scent) and works really well to moisturize dry scalps. Unlike some other shampoos, It's gentle and doesn't strip away too much of my hair's natural oil. As a result, my hair doesn't get greasy by the next day, like it would with some other products.

April 11, 2018

Works well

A bit on the expensive side, but works good to sooth my dry scalp. Love how there are many different scents to choose from. My favorite Is the old spice line. They smell so good. Also my dandruff is now a thing of the past.

April 09, 2018

Smells great!

Used this for a few months as I was getting bad dandruff and it cleared it up pretty fast and was gentle enough to be used daily as I did with no concerns

April 04, 2018

H&S;

I don't mind this, it smells good, and the conditioner is thick. It does well for the dry scalp. I find it moisturizes good too. I would recommend to people with dry scalp issues

April 03, 2018

Winter blues

I find my hair gets dry in the winter months and this does a good job keeping the problem at bay. It smells amazing and I find it is usually decently priced.

April 03, 2018

HEAD & SHOULDERS DRY SCALP CARE SHAMPOO

I have a very dry scalp using Head & Shoulders make my hair look moisturized and shinny. I use it when I start scratching my head! It gives me relief from scratching and flaking dry skin.

April 02, 2018

Works when needed.

Head and shoulders have a couple different choices. It is good for someone who suffers with dandruff or a dry scalp it will help. I don't recommend using this product daily unless needed. I prefer no sulfate shampoos.

March 23, 2018

love it

Good shampoo. I use it everyday and it gets rid of dry and itchy scalp. It's smells really fresh and makes your hair smell good. It also makes your hair really soft and smooth. I will definitely repurchase.This is my favorite ever