Head & Shoulders Green Apple Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 1074 in Shampoo

• For a clean fresh scent
  • Cleanses your hair and scalp leaving a fresh green apple scent
  • Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use even on color treated or permed hair

April 28, 2017

Head and shoulder has always worked well for me. The green apple works okay but doesn't really keep my scalp from itching. I really love the smell though!

April 23, 2017

Le produit en tant que telle doit bien fonctionner pour quelqu'un avec un cuire chevelue fort mais pour quelqu'un avec un cuire chevelue sensible le problème s'aggrave car le cuire chevelue va être irriter et produire encore plus de pellicule.

March 03, 2017

Super produit efficace des qu'on a un petit probleme de pellicules cest regle rapidement et le prix est bon mais j'aimerais un plus grand choix de parfums.

February 03, 2017

I actually didn't think I had a dandruff issue but since switching to this just because it was on sale I have noticed such a decrease in flakey dry skin on my head. I'm scared to switch back to anything else!

January 14, 2017

This is my favourite shampoo! It doesn't smell like the typical dandruff shampoo - it smells amazing! Nicely scented, not too strong. Helps to keep my hair soft and shiny.

January 07, 2017

Love the smell, I can't get enough of it. I'm always getting compliments on how great my hair smells. I get bad dandruff and after about a week of using head and shoulders the day drift stooped.

January 06, 2017

Though I tend to buy more natural products - I needed something quick to rid me of Dandruff for the dry winter months. This product did the trick! It also smells really nice. I would recommend to anyone who is having issues with dandruff!

January 06, 2017

I have purchased the head and shoulders green apple shampoo. I have suffered for years with an itchy scalp. I have tried other dandruff control or itchy scalp shampoos and I had found them to have too much of a chemical smell. This is why I wanted to try the green apple scent . And I am glad that I did it left my hair soft ,shiny and very manageable! As for my itchy scalp it worked wonderful and it smells wonderful! I will definitely be adding this at least once or twice in my weekly routine with my hair!

December 29, 2016

For months I have been trying to find a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or greasy but this is the one! The only one I ever use now! Love it:)

December 02, 2016

i love all head and shoulders products, when i saw the green apple scent i just had to get it, i don't often get dandruff problems, but i do use this when they come up, the green apple scent is amazing and leaves me feeling super fresh