Head & Shoulders Green Apple Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 1144 in Shampoo

• For a clean fresh scent
  • Cleanses your hair and scalp leaving a fresh green apple scent
  • Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use even on color treated or permed hair

May 28, 2017

Head & shoulders Green Apple Shampoo is definitely my favorite of the whole line. It is very refreshing and smells great. It leaves my hair smelling and looking great. The bonus is it makes dry scalp a whole lot better.

May 25, 2017

This shampoo smells amazing! I needed a shampoo that would help with my husbands dry scalp and mine but still wanted something that didn't smell chemically. This was a great option for that, however I find it can be pricey if not on sale. And once you stop using it the symptoms just come right back.

May 01, 2017

I loved the smell, it was very refreshing and it took away the itchy scalp. My hair felt squeaky clean, light and full of bounce. I can't wait to use it again!

April 28, 2017

Head and shoulder has always worked well for me. The green apple works okay but doesn't really keep my scalp from itching. I really love the smell though!

1.0/5

April 23, 2017

Le produit en tant que telle doit bien fonctionner pour quelqu'un avec un cuire chevelue fort mais pour quelqu'un avec un cuire chevelue sensible le problème s'aggrave car le cuire chevelue va être irriter et produire encore plus de pellicule.

March 03, 2017

Super produit efficace des qu'on a un petit probleme de pellicules cest regle rapidement et le prix est bon mais j'aimerais un plus grand choix de parfums.

February 03, 2017

I actually didn't think I had a dandruff issue but since switching to this just because it was on sale I have noticed such a decrease in flakey dry skin on my head. I'm scared to switch back to anything else!

January 14, 2017

This is my favourite shampoo! It doesn't smell like the typical dandruff shampoo - it smells amazing! Nicely scented, not too strong. Helps to keep my hair soft and shiny.

January 07, 2017

Love the smell, I can't get enough of it. I'm always getting compliments on how great my hair smells. I get bad dandruff and after about a week of using head and shoulders the day drift stooped.

January 06, 2017

Though I tend to buy more natural products - I needed something quick to rid me of Dandruff for the dry winter months. This product did the trick! It also smells really nice. I would recommend to anyone who is having issues with dandruff!