Head & Shoulders Refresh Dandruff Shampoo

Head & Shoulders Refresh Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #844 out of 2555 in Hair Care

Head & Shoulders Refresh Dandruff Shampoo leaves a cooling sensation for scalp and hair. Receive Refreshing Sensation & Clean, Manageable Hair with this Dandruff shampoo, which contains natural mint for a cool, refreshing sensation. Visit headandshoulders.ca for more information.

July 10, 2017

The only dandruff shampoo that I like!

I love that Head & Shoulders smells great and leaves my hair manageable, shiny and soft. I use it once or twice a week and it completely controls my dandruff. Great product!

July 03, 2017

The only Shampoo I buy

I love this shampoo it helps with my dandruff without smelling or feeling like tar and together with the conditioner keeps my long hair silky smooth. I have been loyal to this brad seance i was a teenager and regret it every time I switch shampoos. Like other hair products it can be a little expensive but you can find great deals if you look around.

June 07, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised how much I like Head and Shoulders. People think it's only for people who have dandruff. With all the varieties to choose from, it's easy to find the one that works for me. Love it.

May 21, 2017

I find all head and shoulders products great ! My hair always feels clean, soft and manageable.. For the most part, the shampoo isn't super expensive, you can usually get it on sale.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE EUCALYPTUS SCENT!

May 15, 2017

Smells greats and works great for all hair types, very effective for combating dandruff. Would recommend not to use until you have dandruff because it can dry out your hair too.

December 10, 2016

I really like this version of the shampoo. The scent is fresh and it doesn't smell like the original. Head and shoulders always works and keeps our scalps dandruff free

November 13, 2016

I use this shampoo daily, I love the way it makes my scalp feel. It isn't really helping with my dandruff problem as much as I had hoped though. Does keep down the itching.

June 27, 2016

J'ai le cuir chevelu très sensible et depuis que j'ai essayer Head & Shoulder je ne peux plus m'en passer. Mon préféré reste incontestablement celui à l'huile d'amande. En plus de donner une bonne odeur à mes cheveux, je n'ai plus eu de démangeaisons depuis mon premier essaie. J'utilise ce shampoing à tous les jours et mes cheveux ne deviennent pas gras plus rapide si jamais je passe une journée sans me laver les cheveux (comparé à plusieurs autres marques)

April 27, 2016

Ce shampooing est Très efficace contre les pellicules mais son odeur me dérange je trouve que la menthe est tellement forte qu'elle pique les yeux. mais ca nettoie bien.

March 18, 2016

This is the only shampoo I'll use in my hair! Head and shoulders rinses clean and leaves my hair looking amazing! It smells great and I've been flake free for years!!

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo