Dove Derma+Care Scalp Clean & Fresh Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

This all-in-one scalp care solution:
  • controls flakes
  • relieves irritation associated with dandruff
  • gently cares for hair
  • smooth, free-flowing hair

La solution tout-en-un en matière de soin du cuir chevelu:
  • contrôle les pellicules
  • soulage l'irritation associés aux pellicules
  • prend soin des cheveux en douceur
  • pour une chevelure lisse et flottante

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Clean & Fresh 2-in-1

February 22, 2019

Life saver!

I have eczema on my scalp and this product has really help relieve the scaring! Typically my scalp is itchy and I scratch and ultimately, scarring occurs. But since discovering this about 2 weeks ago, I have noticed a difference in how my scalp feels and theres no more itchy spots or "dandruff". I would sincerely recommend this to people who also suffer! Super happy I found this!

January 31, 2019

Love this product!

This product, Dove derma care scalp is highly recommanded from me! I love how effective this shampoo is for my dandruff as well as the great scent! Great product!

January 25, 2019

2 in 1 anti dandruff

I like it better for anti dandaff shampoo and conditioner.. I have thick hair always have to use a separate conditioner and I don't have to with Dove seems care anti dandruff 2in1

December 22, 2018

Mon dove

Très efficace pour se débarrasser des pellicule et avoir les cheveux lise et soyeux . Aussi efficace pour les cheveux frisé. Très bonne odeur . Pas trop cher . Je recommande se produit :)

April 15, 2018

Great product

This is a outstanding product I have dry skin I find this a great solution works very well recommend that u try it.i have wasted money in the past on other products that never work.

April 11, 2018

New dove / new love

I was so happy to test this out free from dove. My scalp was in need of some care since the dry winter just won't go away. I for one love the light scent and it lathered well. This is so much better to other scalp care products I've tried.

April 05, 2018

Perfect Tingly Shampoo.

This shampoo is my saving grace! It absolutely works the way it says. I was skeptical at first but I tried it and I've been flake free for 6 months+ and the mint scent is amazing. Perfect wake up in the morning. It also has a relaxing tingle as you wash. It also relieves any itching as well.

April 04, 2018

Smells great! Works better!

We have struggled with dandruff in our household. Tried everything from other brands and nothing has left us feeling fresh and clean while WORKING! Thenshampoo and conditioner combo will be a household item! The shampoo was by far much more effdctive than other name brand anti dandruff products!

2.7/5

April 04, 2018

Comparable to other dandruff shampoos

I have a very sensitive scalp that is often very very dandruff-y. I use anti-dandruff shampoos from time to time, but usually end up going back to regular shampoo because I find the anti-dandruff shampoos weigh my hair down too much (I have fine hair, but a lot of it). Unfortunately this was no different. I suspect that if you have used other comparable anti-dandruff shampoos and had success with them, this one by Dove might also work well for you.

Updated On: April 04, 2018

Forgot to mention that I really loved the scent.

2.7/5

March 29, 2018

It was okay

I received this for review from Chick Advisor.

As far as anti dandruff goes, I did enjoy this one more than others I have tried. I will continue to use it occasionally (as I'm someone who doesn't need to use it daily as my case is mild).

The scent overall was pleasant. I would encourage anyone to check this product out.