Dove Derma+Care Scalp Clean & Fresh Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

This all-in-one scalp care solution:
  • controls flakes
  • relieves irritation associated with dandruff
  • gently cares for hair
  • smooth, free-flowing hair

La solution tout-en-un en matière de soin du cuir chevelu:
  • contrôle les pellicules
  • soulage l'irritation associés aux pellicules
  • prend soin des cheveux en douceur
  • pour une chevelure lisse et flottante

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Clean & Fresh 2-in-1

July 02, 2020

Fresh and clean

So much better than head and shoulders. Makes my head feel so clean. No itch after first shampoo and the price is right. Would definitely recommend this to anyone, with a dandruff problem.

May 12, 2020

Love this shampoo!

This shampoo and conditioner combo is great, it leaves my hair feeling stronger and my scalp not the least bit itchy.
    T=I have tried a couple Dove shampoos and while they all work great, the smell to this mint one is my favourite!

May 01, 2020

This one is a game changer

I was never a dove shampoo fan. I felt it didn’t actually clean my greasy roots but I started using this product and I’m in love. It’s more of a cream and it really gets in there to do the job. I go farther between washes.

April 01, 2020

Love this!

I purchased this as a replacement for head and shoulders to help with my sometimes itchy and sometimes flakey dry scalp. I enjoy this product quite a bit. I use it usually once a week and it’s lasting a long time

January 13, 2020

Loved this shampoo!

This was my first time trying this product and noticed a HUGE difference in the first use. After using it 3-4 times it had completely changed everything. No more dandruff and my hair was so silky. I found my new go to for winter months.

January 11, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Love this product!

This is honestly my favorite shampoo! It leaves my scale feeling so refreshing and there is not more dandruff on my scalp. It smells really good as well.

November 25, 2019

Not my favourite

This shampoo does reduce itching for sure, which almost makes it worth it for me. My skin is very dry and itchy in the winter and this definitely helped reduce that on my scalp. I just don't enjoy how my hair looks when I use this. I have relatively fine/straight hair and it just looks weighed down and starts looking a bit greasy throughout the day. I might use this every other day for the moisture, but otherwise it isn't my favourite.

October 04, 2019

Definitley Use This Shampoo Forever

When I first tried this shampoo I was worried about it drying out my hair but it did the complete opposite. It made my hair and scalp more moisturized while combatting the dandruff. Definitely try this out!

August 10, 2019

I get compliments about how good my hair smells

This is really good if you are prone to dandruff and dry scalp. I don’t use it every week I use it only when needed. It smells so good that I get compliments about how good my hair smells.

August 08, 2019

yaaasss

It's great!!!!!!! It smells nice, it works well. A tad expensive but I mean..................................................................................if it works; why not!?