4.1/5
Head & Shoulders Original Shampoo Reviews

October 31, 2019
    Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom

Good quality product

It does what it says, I have tried many expensive danfdruff shampoos as my head gets very itchy, head and shoulders is by far the best I have used. Leaves your hair nice and silky to!

August 07, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Best shampoo

I was having dandruff issues and after using this a few washes... my issue was taken care of. So it's the only one I still currently use just so I don't run into that issue again.

June 26, 2019

Awesome product.

My kids grew up using Head&Shoulders;and have continued.They have all tried different brands but always come back.Its extremely good for helping with dry scalp which they have had,,not so much for the dandruff contol but leaves hair soft and full of body and shine.What more can you ask for?

June 06, 2019

It's too moisture

This shampoo is too high moisture and it makes my hair becomes dirty fast in the summer. Maybe it is not suitable for someone who has oily hair. Will change other product!

June 05, 2019

Okay

I’m using this right now because it was on sale and I don’t get flaky scalp when using this which is good. But I just wanted to switch to bar shampoo because I’d like to slowly stop using plastics. I also found out some alcohol ingredients in head and shoulders so I’ll stop using it in the future.

June 04, 2019

The best shampoo for dandruff

Hands down, the best shampoo to treat dandruff. I always have a bottle in my cabinet for when my scalp gets dry and flaky. It’s a good habit to use this once a week!

June 04, 2019

amazing product

Any head and shoulders products are amazing. I use it when my hair or should i say scalp gets really itch. it helps a lot. and they all smell awesome!! Would totally recommend this.

June 01, 2019

Good product

Head and Shoulders shampoo is a worth to try if you have dandruff. It is very effective for dandruff. It gives you amazing results withun 2-4 weeks of usage. I had a big problem of dandruff. I tried lots of home remedies and other clinical products but no benefit. But when I start using head and shoulder within 2 weeks I saw the difference. Now I don't have dandruff. 8 am very happy with it.

May 29, 2019

Love it.

Use this 2 in 1 when I'm on vacation or at my camping ground. Love the way it makes my hair feel and like the scents. My family uses this also which makes it economical.

May 13, 2019

My go to shampoo

I use head and shoulder’s as my go to shampoo. It keeps my hairs texture in balance and leaves it feeling clean. The scent is fairly neutral and doesn’t leave residue in my hair.