Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Conditioner Reviews

The solution that nourishes the scalp and revives hair:
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • safe for colour treated hair
  • gentle enough to be used every day
  • for smooth, touchably soft hair

La solution qui nourrit le cuir chevelu et ravive les cheveux:
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • sûr pour les cheveux colorés
  • assez doux pour un emploi quotidien
  • pour des cheveux lisses et doux au toucher

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

January 23, 2019

Love it

I would recommend this to anyone this not only smells great it works wonders. I love most dove products but this is tight in top. Give it a try the smell with out stand any other dander shampoo

April 25, 2018

Works great, but still need to put a leave in conditioner.

I got to try another great product for free with chickadvisor. I tried the new Dove Derma+Care scalp smoothing moisture conditioner and really liked it compared to some of the other conditioners that I have tried for my scalp. On the scalp itself, I was impressed. The conditioner works great for moisturizing my scalp, but I still needed to put a leave in conditioner in my hair afterwards to get through the tangles.
    Overall, a great product and will buy again, but still need my leave in conditioner as well.

April 04, 2018

dove

j'ai beaucoup ce revitalisant , il laisse mes cheveux vraiment doux au toucher et l'odeur du produit est tres bien , il aide vraiment a reduire les pellicules

merci chickadvisor , merci a dove pour m'avoir envoyé le produit a essayer chez moi

#cadeau

#gotitfree

#dovedermacare

April 04, 2018

Great conditioner

Chickadvisor sent me this conditioner to try for free. After I used the dove shampoo, I followed with the conditioner which smells great. Afterwards when my hair was dry I could tell how soft it was. Probably the most soft ever. This dove conditioner is now my favorite.

April 03, 2018

Dove it or leave it

So I was excited to use this as I already use Dove products. It intrigued me to know they were carrying an anti-dandruff line. We currently use Head and Shoulders for shampoo but use Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essence for conditioner. We don't really care 2 in 1 products. The reason why we use different brands for shampoo amd conditioner is that I find the scent of Head & Shoulders shampoo is already overwhelming that we ise a nicer smelling scent as conditioner. So I was glad to have the chance to try this new line. Not only is the scent subtle and amazing but it's just as if not better than the brands we currently use. Leaves your hair fresh smellimg, soft and dandruff free.

March 31, 2018

Dove Derma + Care Scalp Moisture Smoothing Anti-Dandruff

I received this free from ChickAdvisor. This conditioner was great. It has a nice scent. I was able to easily detangle my hair. I found it did a very good job at hydrating and moisturizing my hair without having to leave it in for a long time. I really did help with the flakes and also the ichiness that I normally have. Would recommend this product and best of all it is affordable.

March 30, 2018

Shiny moisturized hair!

I was lucky enough to try Dove Derma Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Conditioner for free from ChickAdvisor. I was pleasantly surprised after my first use. This conditioner tamed my wild dry hair and turned it into soft, shiny, fresh scented hair! I love this conditioner and will definitely recommend it to EVERYONE!

March 29, 2018

What dandruff?

I loved the conditioner. Made my hair feels so soft and manageable. Doesn't leave a heavy film. Hair feels light. I haven't had any derma issues since using this. I will definately be buying this in the future! So kind to the hair you can use every day!

1.8/5

March 29, 2018

This one wasn't for me

I received this for review from Chick Advisor.

I didn't enjoy this product. The scent was fine, and it did leave my hair feeling okay immediately after using, I still found this conditioner to be too heavy for my fine hair. I have very fine hair, but a lot of it, so finding and moisturizing conditioner that doens't weigh down my hair is always a challenge. If you have hair like mine, I would pass on this. However, if you have thicker, coarser hair, this product might really work for you.

March 28, 2018

Smooth and moisturized

I’ve used tons of dandruff conditioners to alleviate the feeling of dry and dull feeling hair after using a new product. Luckily with dove derma care I have no dry and dull looking hair, I’m floored with how moisturized my hair looks and feels after every wash. Thank you guys so much for the amazing opportunity to find a product that really works for my hair needs!