Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamer - Grilled Basil Chicken

Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamer - Grilled Basil Chicken Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 204 in Frozen Entrees

July 18, 2017

Quick lunch option

Healthy choice gourmet steamer grilled basil chicken is actually Bert good . I used to work in a grocery store so I would usually get something from the store . It cooks up within 5 minutes which is great . The noodles are good and they have the perfect texture . The veggies are a good texture too . It has a sauce and it's separate so you can add as much as you want . I recommend.

July 17, 2017

Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamer - Grilled Basil Chicken

I grabbed the Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamer Grilled Basil Chicken last week during my hour lunch because I had forgotten to pack a lunch! I could remember trying some of the Healthy choice steamers before and enjoying them so decided to grab this one because it sounded good.

I was pleasantly surprised, so quick to make and very good! loved the crispy veggies in this. I will buy these again for sure, I can't believe they aren't more popular!

September 29, 2016

I liked this gourmet steamer. It's not salty and the veggies are still firm. It comes with linguine pasta and the pasta was still good. I cooked it for 4 1/2 minutes in a high voltage microwave and it was perfect. I usually take frozen meals with me to work. it's easy. And I usually watch if they are on sale. Healthy Choice brand is my go to. I like it that the pasta, meat and veggies are separate from the sauce. This specific one has good portion of chicken. all in all not bad for a frozen meal.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge