Heinz mayochup Reviews

Good - 0

October 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

definitely would keep around

This mayochup is so darn good!! Its handy in having only one bottle to use instead of the mayo and the ketchup. Nicely seasoned. Very good on tomato sandwiches, burgers, and a lettuce salad.

June 16, 2019

so convenient

so easy to use this instead of pulling out two bottles mayo and ketchup for burgers . now i just use one and it squirts out. sometimes the condiment does get stuck though, i have often squeezed it too hard to have it squirt way too much and too fast.

June 04, 2019

Two great condiments, one clever idea

What a clever idea to mix these two condiments that people have been using together for years. Not only is this combination well thought out, but in my opinion it is combined in perfect ratio, giving Mayochup the perfect taste. I love that I can claim back some real estate in my fridge, since I do not have to have both ketchup and mayonnaise. The packaging is a bit small, making the value for the size it’s only downfall. All in all if you are a fan of both condiments I highly recommend trying this pre-made combination.

June 01, 2019

Favourite condiment!

I’ve always love to add ketchup and mayo together every time I eat my fries . I love the creamy and sweet taste combo . When I saw Heinz made the combo into a bottle I was so excited to try it . I thought it might have a weird taste or something but it doesn’t . It tastes great just like ketchup and mayo together ! I’m really happy they made this because it’s so much easier and convenient.

May 23, 2019

They finally did it

Yes Heinz finally did it mayo and ketchup mixed in one bottle yummy,tastes awesome on hotdogs, French fries hamburgers even toast comes in squeezable bottle and tastes just like ketchup and mayo mixed .Not salty and just has a nice tangy yet mayo taste to it ,nice and creamy, I'm so going to make a BLT PASTA SALAD WITH THIS .I was so excited bah hahah when i found this at sobeys.Probably good on fish as well