Hellmann's Olive Oil Mayonnaise Reviews
#3 in Condiment

Rich and creamy, Hellmann’s® with Olive Oil has all the wholesome Hellmann’s® flavour you love – with the delicious addition of olive oil. It’s made with real ingredients like 100% free run eggs and is a source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fat. It contains no trans fat, and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

September 18, 2018

Taste is out of the world

I loved it. It tastes amazing and goes very well with sandwiches and salads and dips. Smells good too not like the regular one. Would surely buy it again.

August 03, 2018

MIAM!

À la maison, nous ajoutons de la mayonnaise à beaucoup de nos repas. Celle à l'huile d'olive est de loin notre préférée! Elle est meilleure pour la santée et goûte très bon!

August 03, 2018

Tellement bonne

C’est mayonaise en est une vrai de vrai. Riche et crémeuse avec de la bonne huile d’olives en plus.
    Ce ńest pas sucré non plus comme les sauces à salades. C’est délicieux. J’en mangerait à la cuillère

August 02, 2018

True Hellman's!

Love the Hellman's products so decided to try the one with olive oil to see if the texture would be any different. It was delightful on my sandwich as the original. Just would like to see it on sale more

July 22, 2018

Creamy Dreamy

I love mayo but Hellmann's Olive Oil Mayonnaise is the best. It's creamy and has a good tang to it. I also like the fact that it has a good fat, olive oil, in it. I recommend it and buy it regularly.

July 20, 2018

Hellmans yumminess

I have always been a Hellmans fan but the olive oil Hellmans is by far my top pic. The taste is so creamy and flavourful for any sandwich or salad.
    Like taste of olive oil and the egg great combo.

July 05, 2018

Mayonaise

wanted to try this because I thought it was a little healthier. It works as well as regular mayo, but does have a bit of a taste of the olive oil of course.

July 02, 2018

Great product

Great on burgers and sandwiches. Makes great potato salad. Definitely one of our favourites - we try to keep a spare bottle on hand so we don't run out.

July 01, 2018

La meilleure!

Je ne suis pas une grande fan de mayonnaise, loin de là. Mais cette marque, je l'adore. Elle a un goût riche, elle est onctueuse. Je la recommande à 100!

July 01, 2018

I normally don't like Mayonnaise, but this stuff is great

I normally am not a fan of mayonnaise as I find I don't like the taste or texture. I found this mayonnaise quite enjoyable and will be purchasing this item from now on when purchasing mayonnaise