Hellmann's Olive Oil Mayonnaise Reviews
#3 in Condiment

Rich and creamy, Hellmann’s® with Olive Oil has all the wholesome Hellmann’s® flavour you love – with the delicious addition of olive oil. It’s made with real ingredients like 100% free run eggs and is a source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fat. It contains no trans fat, and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

April 30, 2019

rich and creamy

if youre looking for rich and creamy mayo this is the product you should be looking for! What I do is take any sort of hot sauce( (preferably siracha) and mix it all together and use it as a dipping sauce. ITS SO GOOD. Its also the perfect sauce for barbecues.

April 29, 2019

Yummy

This is a great mayonnaise! I wish it came in a squeeze bottle but i have yet to be able to find the olive oil Hellmans in a squeeze bottle at the grocery store. The mayonnaise is so smooth and creamy without a heavy fatty taste.

April 29, 2019

One word, Delicious!

I am kind of a mayonnaise freak, I eat it with everything, literally! I cook mostly with olive oil so when I saw this mayonnaise I figured I would give it a try. I absolutely love the taste of it. If you love mayo then you will love this mayonnaise guaranteed!

April 27, 2019

No overpowering taste

It’s a Healthy and tasty addition to the kitchen cupboard. it complements tuna, eggs in respective salads without dominating the taste. Smooth and easy to work with

February 27, 2019

REAL MAYO!

Hellman's is the best! I love the new version with olive oil. It's so delicious! I use it in everything lol.. definitely worth the price! Trust me, if a recipe says mayo.. get Hellmans!

February 05, 2019

Great, would definately buy again

Great tasting mayo, however it is a little pricey if you buy it full price. I try to get it on sale. Works great in salad dressings, on sandwiches and even a spoonful in a cake to keep it moist. The only thing I don't like is that you can't totally empty the container. I prefer a jar that can be emptied with a spatula

January 31, 2019

Mayo>"sandwich spread"

I had always got the cheapest of the cheap before trying Hellmann's. I always thought I just didn't like mayonnaise. My dad told me it's worth spending the extra money to get the good stuff and he was right. I like the olive oil one best, especially when I'm using it in cooking. Very good taste and texture.

September 18, 2018

Taste is out of the world

I loved it. It tastes amazing and goes very well with sandwiches and salads and dips. Smells good too not like the regular one. Would surely buy it again.

August 03, 2018

MIAM!

À la maison, nous ajoutons de la mayonnaise à beaucoup de nos repas. Celle à l'huile d'olive est de loin notre préférée! Elle est meilleure pour la santée et goûte très bon!

August 03, 2018

Tellement bonne

C’est mayonaise en est une vrai de vrai. Riche et crémeuse avec de la bonne huile d’olives en plus.
    Ce ńest pas sucré non plus comme les sauces à salades. C’est délicieux. J’en mangerait à la cuillère