Hello activated charcoal toothpaste Reviews

April 11, 2020
    Ohio, United States

YOU NEED.

This product is a life savior. I’m so thankful I found this, if not my teeth would still be yellow. This helps the stain go away in 2 uses... I can see a difference after using just 1 time! This is totally worth it. The price is amazing also.

March 29, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Great Toothpaste

I love this toothpaste! It doesn’t burn like others. It helps with whitening. It’s not messy like the powder. The only downside is the flavor isn’t strong, so I feel like my breath is fresh but sometimes I don’t. Affordable compared to most high end toothpastes. I recommend especially if you’re looking for a natural toothpaste.

Updated On: March 29, 2020

I used this at night because it doesn’t have that strong mint flavor.

March 26, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Hello, black teeth!

I will be honest, the only reason I bought this at first was because it was in a discount cart at the supermarket and I needed new toothpaste. I'm seriously so happy that I did! The taste takes a bit to get used to (like a dull mint with a hint of mud), but I haven't had a single cavity since I started using it. It's very cost effective, and the little travel sizes are SO convenient. Black teeth are the new healthy teeth and I am here for it.

November 18, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Good Tooth Whitener

I’ve been using this for a few months now especially at night. It’s amazing and I don’t have any tooth sensitivity from it at all. I thought it would be very messy and hard to get out of my toothbrush, but it isn’t. I can definitely tell a difference and my teeth feel super clean after I brush with this.

September 22, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Nice fluoride free natural whitener

This product is 👌 ok I like it I have been using it daily for a while it works slowly but for people like me tht used to smoke cigarettes to get rid of that yellow tint u need a real whitening treatment along with this type of toothpaste! I own a few different types of whitening toothpastes and this is my fav! It natural, it works and it leaves my mouth feeling the most clean! Small downside the charcoal makes the product black and while brushing ur mouth turns slightly black but a little water and mouthwash and ur mouth will feel fresh clean brighter and ready to go ! Don’t know too much about the hello brand I recommend their products if they are anything like this one!

September 07, 2019
    Ohio, United States

The only toothpaste that has whitened my teeth!!

I recieved this is a Walmart beauty box and beer since I have been hooked. This is yet another fantastic product I found in a beauty box that I can't go without. It doesn't irritate my sensitive teeth or gums and it's actually does help with whitening. It leaves that fresh feeling in your mouth without being overpowering. My teeth just dont feel clean and fresh unless I use this toothpaste. the only downside is you have to rinse the sink right away or the black pigment will get messy, but it comes right off without any issue. I just made another purchase from Amazon and it is on its way. Very happy to have found this product.

March 31, 2019

Pearly whites!

I love this product! I loved that it's free of chemicals! My teeth have never been this white even using competitors whitening strips. I love that "whitening" my teeth with Hello Charcoal doesn't irritate my gums or mouth.

March 25, 2019
    California, United States

So awesome!

I love this toothpaste! I took the brushing on my teeth about three minutes. I can see all black and it was looks so cool! It tasted like mint fresh as not bad. I can see my teeth getting bright whiter.

December 07, 2018

I was at first a little skeptical..I was wrong

I was a little skeptical about using charcoal in my toothpaste but I was wrong. HELLO CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE IS AMAZING it works great for whitening your teeth naturally without damaging your enamel.

September 18, 2018
    United States

Hello awesome

I was extremeky hesitant to try Hello charcoal toothpaste. Something about it just freaked me out. I decided to put my big girl panties on and just take the plunge, and boy oh boy am I glad I did. This did wonders for my teeth. I’m a huge coffee drinker and it has done a number on staining my teeth. This noticeably whitened my teeth after a few brushes. I was also pleasantly surprised by the taste. It was a nice minty flavor and not bad at all. I would definitely recommend this!