Helluva Good! French Onion Dip Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 134 in Dips & Spreads

Heluva Good! French Onion Dip blends flavorful pieces of real onion and spices with smooth sour cream to deliver bold flavor that goes perfectly with chips and veggies.

April 19, 2017

Oh my mouth is watering for this Helluva good dip. This is so close to the dip my mom made us as kids. Its perfect. I love the french onion flavor. Its a great buy at Costco. You get a large dip that lasts forever for a great price.
    I like that its not runny and it is so great on ripple chips. :)

April 12, 2017

If you’re looking for a dip with a big, bold flavor then I highly recommend Heluva Good Sour Cream Dips, You can dip just about anything in and they come out tasting delicious! its a MUST-HAVE in our fridge!

February 20, 2017

this Dip it is so good it's the only did I ever buy if I don't make it myself and always seems to be half off at Safeway when I go to get it which is super exciting part of the reason I keep buying it

January 19, 2017

This dip is SOOOO good - whether you have it with chips or crackers or just by the spoonful. I love mixing this one with the garlic Parmesan one -- tastes amazing!

January 19, 2017

Just thinking about this dip makes me my mouth start to water! We love Helluva Good in our house, its a huge hit. Its delicious with plain chips or with almost any type of veggie. The French onion taste is just right, not too much or too little, spot on. This is our go to dip!

December 14, 2016

This is the go to chip dip in our house!!! Especially over the holidays, we buy the big container and a whack of plain chips and we all sit around and play cards! IT honestly lives up to its name!

October 04, 2016

I have been buying a different dip and tried this dip the other day!! All I can say is, whomever named this dip is absolutely correct!! This is Helluva Good!! It is perfection, the taste is amazing!!! The only advice I can give....you should eat these with veggies, because if you eat this with chips you will finish the entire bag!! So good you can't stop eating it!

October 02, 2016

I am actually having this as I am doing my reviews here on CA. I love the French onion dip. I think it's better that the caramelized onion dip. It is perfect for chips and veggies. I always buy this when I'm entertaining guests. It's the perfect dip for everyday or every occasion and it's also a crowd favorite.

September 30, 2016

We used to cross the border to purchase this product, but now that we can buy it in Canada I'm so happy. This is a classic and tastes great. I wish we could get all of the Helluva flavours here.

May 26, 2016

We buy this all the time. My hubby has it everyday when he comes home with his chips. I use it on bbq nights as a topping for potatoes. Always in our fridge!