Helluva Good! French Onion Dip Reviews

Heluva Good! French Onion Dip blends flavorful pieces of real onion and spices with smooth sour cream to deliver bold flavor that goes perfectly with chips and veggies.

Delicious!!

I absolutely love onion dip and my mom surprised me with this one the other day. I have to admit I have never heard of this brand before I tried it. Am I ever glad that I did! I found it was rich in flavour and went great with the regular/plain chips that I ate with it. It comes in a decent size, good enough to entertain with when setting out a platter of veggies or chips. I would definitely recommend this dip!

Helluva good chip dip.

This is the perfect french onion dip. Just the perfect amount of onion taste comes out. It's not It's overpowering at all. It's so smooth and creamy. The sour cream also comes out perfectly. Its the perfect texture to dip your chips in. So smooth and creamy. I like all the Helluva Dips i have tried but French onion dip is a classic favorite for me. When i eat chips and dips I have to have rippled chips cash i find them thicker and they dont tend to break off in the dip as much. I also like to use this as a vegetable dip as well. It might not be good for my waist line but it tastes good.

My favorite chip dip!

I actually wish I never found this dip, because it’s so friggin good. Addictive. I pair it with Lays BBQ chips. A little weird, I know. It’s usually my weekend treat. The dip is creamy and the perfect onion flavor.

October 04, 2017

Best Chip Dip Ever

I will only buy this dip if I want chips and dip. Seriously! It tastes so great! And it is a smooth taste as well. I highly recommend it! It doesn't normally come on sale, but that's fine. It is still affordable.

October 04, 2017

Creamy and smooth french onion dip

There are a lot of dips on the market but Helluva Good! makes some of the best ones! This french onion dip is great on vegetables or with chips. The drip is smooth and creamy. The taste of the onion and spices are present but not overpowering. The dip is not too high calorie-wise which is good for someone watching their weight. You can buy this is a smaller container or in a larger container depending on how many people it is for or how much you use it.

October 03, 2017

Great dip!

I use this product for dipping my chips and baby carrots in. I am a huge fan of the taste of this dip. It's not too strong, and doesn't have a powerful onion taste.

It often goes on sale for $1.99 and is good for my family of 5 so it's an excellent value for the price!
    The package is easy to store in the fridge and is resealable with a lid to keep if there's some left over for next time.

Love this product !

August 02, 2017

THis dip is one of the best

I love using this dip for chips, and even veggies! It is so full of flavour.
    My whole family loves it, and whenever it goes on sale we stock up. It truly has a french onion taste, that tastes natural and not overly processed.
    100% recommend.

July 26, 2017

Different

This dip is really good with ruffles regular chips. This dip taste a bit different to other French onion dips I've had in the past. So far this ones my absolute favorite. It doesn't have a bad after taste either. It's creamy and smooth and that's what I love about it. I'll buy more when I get the chance to!

April 27, 2017

The brand name say it all, its is one Helluva Good Dip, in fact its one helluva amazing dip in my opinion!
    This is my go to dip for regular ruffled potato chips, its thick, tasty and i bet you can't just eat one, or two!
    I buy this dip when I make a veggie tray to bring to gatherings we are attending, it's just not good with chips but also veggies, especially green peppers! I like that they have the larger container, the small one is not efficient for groups of people, I would need to a buy a few of them.

April 27, 2017

Helluva good dip French onion is definitely helluva good ! It's a sour cream dip that's perfect for dipping lays plain chips into . Yum ! You can grab it for around 3 dollars at Walmart .