Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 166 in Dips & Spreads

June 09, 2017

In terms of all natural peanut butters, this is a great buy. It's less expensive than many comparable all natural peanut butters, without compromising on taste or quality. If you haven't used an all natural pb before, you will have to get used to the fact that it 'separates' easily, leaving the more liquidy layer on top. Just be sure to mix well before use and it won't be an issue.

Definitely a great product - I like knowing what ingredients are in the products I buy, and it's a bonus that Kraft is such a reputable brand. Great in all types of recipes, especially healthy/clean eating, paleo, and macro-diet based.

May 28, 2017

Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter is my new all time favorite peanut butter. I just recently bought a jar and was quite surprised that it tastes so good. My kids really liked it too. It is our new go to peanut butter. I like it on multi-grain toast and the kids like it with p&j;sandwiches

April 28, 2017

We LOVE peanut butter and I love that this is all natural, with none of the nasty sugar and trans fats that a lot of the big brands are so full of. It tastes good, just needs a good stir.

April 27, 2017

I love peanut butter especially Kraft smooth peanut butter. In fact, it is the only one I buy. It is smooth and creamy and delicious. Try it today its worth it.

April 13, 2017

Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter is a great source of protien as well as tasting great. Peanut butter cookies are a must when baking. Sliced bananas with peanut butter makes a great sandwhich.

3.2/5

April 07, 2017

I am a huge fan of Kraft Peanut Butter but I just didn't like this much. It's not horrible but certainly not the regular Kraft. I will stick to the regular Kraft.

March 03, 2017

I reallly enjoy this peanut butter. Its a nice change from the super sugary normal brands. It spreads nice, tastes natural and is a winner in my household.

February 28, 2017

I received a coupon n the mail to try the Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter and I found that I really enjoyed it on my toast. Even though it has to be refrigerated it still spreads pretty smooth. I really like the taste of this and will be adding it as a regular for peanut butter.

February 27, 2017

This is the only peanut butter for me. I have tried so many different brands but always come back to Kraft. It is so smooth and creamy and great on homemade bread. It gives a great boost in the morning.

February 13, 2017

Love Kraft PB versatile - made some quick cookies.
    Have used them in smoothies - use to think that it was not nutritional but change my mind,
    Need to have protein control

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini