Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 138 in Dips & Spreads

April 28, 2017

We LOVE peanut butter and I love that this is all natural, with none of the nasty sugar and trans fats that a lot of the big brands are so full of. It tastes good, just needs a good stir.

April 27, 2017

I love peanut butter especially Kraft smooth peanut butter. In fact, it is the only one I buy. It is smooth and creamy and delicious. Try it today its worth it.

April 13, 2017

Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter is a great source of protien as well as tasting great. Peanut butter cookies are a must when baking. Sliced bananas with peanut butter makes a great sandwhich.

April 07, 2017

I am a huge fan of Kraft Peanut Butter but I just didn't like this much. It's not horrible but certainly not the regular Kraft. I will stick to the regular Kraft.

March 03, 2017

I reallly enjoy this peanut butter. Its a nice change from the super sugary normal brands. It spreads nice, tastes natural and is a winner in my household.

February 28, 2017

I received a coupon n the mail to try the Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter and I found that I really enjoyed it on my toast. Even though it has to be refrigerated it still spreads pretty smooth. I really like the taste of this and will be adding it as a regular for peanut butter.

February 27, 2017

This is the only peanut butter for me. I have tried so many different brands but always come back to Kraft. It is so smooth and creamy and great on homemade bread. It gives a great boost in the morning.

February 13, 2017

Love Kraft PB versatile - made some quick cookies.
    Have used them in smoothies - use to think that it was not nutritional but change my mind,
    Need to have protein control

January 17, 2017

I like the taste of the Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter. I like the no sodium low carbs and sugar. I received this product coupon free from Sampler App. There is a cookie recipe on the label to try. Made from 100% Peanuts.

January 11, 2017

The taste is exceptionnel. I don't think it's really different than the original one. it's really good in the morning on toast. I would buy it again anytime.