4.1/5
Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews

October 19, 2020

Kraft all natural smooth peanut butter the best one!!!

Is is the best peannut butter I have ever tasted!Very healthy I eat it with my rye bread toast every morning!!!It all natural so it is very healthy!!!!!I highly recommend it.yes it is a little more expensive but so worthed!!!

September 18, 2020

Love it

Peanut butter is one of my favourite items 🥜 This product is so great love peanut 🥜 butter 🧈 so creamy so delicious 😋 will definitely keep repurchasing this brand huge fan ⚡️

1.5/5

June 04, 2020

I’ll stick to regular peanut butter

I get peanut butter Cravings at least once a week but I thought I would give the all natural a try because I had heard great reviews. Hated it. Both the texture and the taste. I will stick to regular Kraft peanut butter!

April 15, 2020

Must have

We can not keep this peanut butter in the house. It is great quality and tastes amazing. It is perfect for toast, cookies or by the spoonful. Definitely a must have.

January 17, 2020

J'adore

Ce beurre de peanut est vraiment très crémeux et succulent. Je le conseil à tous mes amis evidemment. Je le mange tous les matins sur mes galettes de riz.

October 09, 2019

Natural Goodness

I love this peanut butter! It has a rich and great taste. The ingredient list says it all.....natural. If you're used to eating regular peanut butter full of sugar it takes some getting used to however once you make the switch you'll never go back! Delicious!

June 24, 2019

Tastes better then others

I loveeeeeee this peanut butter then any others!!! I love having them with some toast with my breakfast and with some bananas! I can’t have breakfast without it

April 01, 2019

This is a must have for us!!!

As a mother of 8 this is a essential in our home.. It is perfect on toast celery carrots in cookies and other desserts and snack foods .. other natural peanut butter have a very bitter taste I think Kraft found the perfect recipe to make there natural peanut butter taste just like regular peanut butter still has a slight sweetness to make it past the kiddos radar and get full approval from all ages over here !!!

March 27, 2019

Great for all natural dog cookies

I use this peanut butter to make all natural dog cookies for my dog and my son's dog as well. It is a simple product with no additives and makes great all natural cookies. I also use it to make my favourite snack...peanut butter rice krispie squares. The peanut butter is smooth and easy to incorporate into my recipes and tastes great.

March 12, 2019

Would recommend

We purchased the all natural peanut butter for our kids to try (they love peanut butter!) I was hoping they would like it but you never know with kids. They loved it!