Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews

January 05, 2018

good product

It is so smooth and yummy. The best thing is it is all natural with no additives. You know what you put in your mouth and is good for you. I will definitely buy this product again

October 07, 2017

Yummy

This peanut butter is so yummy. I love how smooth it is, and how creamy it is. I prefer this over crunchy any day. It makes really good peanut butter fudge as well.

October 07, 2017

My favourite peanut butter

This is basically this only peanut butter I eat. This only downside is maybe the price, but it goes on sale often, so it's not a big issue. It's great tasting. All peanut butter, no chemicals. Maybe a little extra work having to stir it, but it's worth it.

September 27, 2017

Le Paradis en pot

Le meilleur rapport qualité/prix en matière de beurre d'arachide naturel. Facile à trouver, disponible dans toute les épiceries. Un seul ingrédient, goût exquis, vraiment bien équilibré sans additifs

September 15, 2017

Best peanut butter ever

No other peanut butter compares to Kraft. I use it everyday on my toast and sometimes just straight out of the jar. It is the only peanut butter i will use for my peanut butter balls i make at Christmas

September 12, 2017

beurre d'arachide

j'aime bien le gout de ce beurre d'arachide , on goute reelement le gout des arachides , c'est tres bon je trouve , c'est un peu plus consistant comme texture mais c'est bien quand meme

August 25, 2017

I have this for breakfast every morning, and love it (:

This peanut butter has such a pleasant, clean, healthy and nutty taste, I can't get enough of it! I prefer this peanut butter over the processed, sugar and oil filled ones way more.

August 20, 2017

Amazing!

I love this peanut butter. It is 100 percent peanuts and nothing else. I eat it almost everyday on my toast. If you are looking for a more natural peanut butter this is the one. It tastes amazing and feels very natural and great. It is very reasonably priced and I will be repurchasing it.

August 16, 2017

Great

I love peanut butter and have been happy with Kraft products in the past. This is another quality Kraft product. Tasty and smooth. I would buy it again.

August 13, 2017

This is my favourite peanut butter.

I think that Kraft Peanut Butter is the best peanut butter ever. I love it on sandwiches, I love it in peanut butter cookies, and I love it squares. I like it in the morning, the afternoon and at night. Yay for Kraft Peanut Butter.