Sabra Hummus Reviews
#7 in Grocery

July 12, 2019

really good hummus

I love a good homemade hummus and I find sabra does an amazing hummus so I usually buy it and dip all my veggies and crackers in. Love the taste of sabra.

June 19, 2019

Good hummus

My kids love this brand of hummus, they love it for their lunch snack - it is a great base for pitas, sandwiches etc. Overall i buy this brand pretty often

June 02, 2019

Would deffiently buy this product again!

This in truly an awesome dip, good portion per price, the flavors are amazing! Its great for a family snack with veggies, crackers. We bring little containers for work and school,

May 07, 2019

One of my Favourite Brands of Hummus!

This is one of my favourite brands of hummus at the grocery store. It's a good price and I love that they offer bigger tubs of it as we eat a lot at my house.

May 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great dip

I love this hummus as a snack. It's good with crackers, veg, pretzels and chips. Not overly expensive and really easy to find in most stores, usually in the deli isle.

May 05, 2019

love it

personaly i dislike hummus but after trying sabra hummus my opinion on it has changed. I love the taste but the after taste stays in your mouth for far too long.

May 04, 2019

Delicious but pricey

I love this Hummus, I've tried all flavors and have no complaints about the hummus itself. However I do think this product is a bit pricey, I usually only buy it when it is on sale.

March 24, 2019

👍

Sabra hummus is very good not runny like some store bought very good with crackers and vegetables kids love it has a very good taste And it gluten free

February 23, 2019
    Florida, United States

Yummus Hummus!

Sabra Hummus is my go-to party appetizer that everyone loves!
    I had guests who never had hummus & were a bit cautious, but after trying the roasted red pepper with crispy pita chips, they were HOOKED!
    It disappears very quickly so better have 2 flavors on hand!
    I also spread Sabra hummus on wrap sandwiches and add sweet peppers, lettuce, sprouts, avocado, etc. for yummy veggie sandwiches...SO GOOD!

February 10, 2019

Nothing better!

This is by far the best hummus I've ever had they have a few different flavors as well. This stuff is rich and full of flavor the roasted red pepper is amazing as well.