Sabra Hummus Reviews
#8 in Grocery

January 09, 2018

Better then homemade!

I used to make homemade Hummus all the time, but since I have tried this one I am hooked. It's the only brand I buy and it's so good with crackers, pretzels and veggies. And it keeps very well in the fridge!

January 07, 2018

So many great flavours

One of the best store bought hummus, so many different flavours to choose from, it's creamy, good consistency and just delicious. Everyone I know loves this product! Totally worth a try if you've been thinking about it.

December 13, 2017

Yum!

Love this hummus! It is perfect for snacking with crackers or veggies. This is my favourite brand of hummus. I love the consistency and the taste! I really recommend it.

December 13, 2017

The best hummus

The has got to be the best hummus. They have such great flavors. So creamy and smooth. Goes well with everything. I even out it on my burgers sometimes. The price is good.

November 04, 2017

I would buy this product again.

My go to snack. I love it with veggies, or on pita chips. I usually try to buy this hummus whenever I run out, which is often. Kids and husband love it too makes a great snack, anytime.

October 11, 2017

My husbands favourite snack for his lunch!

We love the spicy Sabra hummus so much and we buy it too often. My husband takes it to work and his boss eats it, so we buy it for him too on occasion. The quality is really nice and the spice is just right. With some veggies to dip, you have one tasty and healthy snack. I could go for some right now ...

October 04, 2017

yum

yummy, smooth, comes in a variety of flavors.
    You can pair it up with your favorite crackers or tortilla chips, serve it as a healthy dip or spread.
    I just wish it came in larger containers.

September 18, 2017

So good!

There is nothing about this product that I dont love! It tastes great and can be purchased in so many places. If you want to change things up you can choose from a variety of different flavors. The containers are also a good size.

September 18, 2017

Delicious Hummus!

Sabra makes a really good hummus! Very smooth creamy texture, great flavours and a reasonable price point!
    My favorite is the roasted pine nut flavour, definitely would recommend to fellow hummus lovers!

September 08, 2017

Very Good

I love this product, its a very healthy way for snacking, it has many different flavors.Great for dipping. container size is also very convenient for storage.