HEMPZ Body Lotion Reviews

October 16, 2017

Ah-mazing!

This stuff is great. I smells awesome and moisturizes really well, and it doesn't feel greasy on the skin. There are so many amazing fragrances but even just the original is lovely.

September 18, 2017

Smells good!

I love the smell of the Hempz body lotion, it has a distinct smell but appealing ! It's around $20-25 per bottle but it's a larger bottle and lasts for quite a while!

August 01, 2017

Love this

Love this lotion. I have really bad hangnails, and if I use this it actually helps me more than using cuticle oil! My boyfriend also works outside, and he uses this, and absolutely loves it!

3.2/5

July 11, 2017

I would buy this

I love hemp. Its all natural and keeps your skin hydrated. Not that all this other lotion that smooths your hands out for 10 minutes and drys them out even worse. Cant go wrong with natural alternatives.

June 14, 2017

Very Hydrating

I love this body lotion. I use it after tanning, and it helps my tan last longer and helps me stay hydrated. It has a great clean scent and feels great on your skin afterwards. It can be purchased from tanning salons or Sally Beauty Supply! A great moisturizer.

2.8/5

June 14, 2017

I buy it for the smell

The smell of Hempz lotion is amazing. I literally buy it just for the smell. It doesn't really do a good job of hydrating me, but I use it almost as a perfume. I put it on after a shower and the smell really lingers. I get compliments on it often,

June 06, 2017

I love the way it smells! It also really helps with my dry skin. No more itching from have dry skin. Leaves my skin silky smooth. The best part is it is made with all natural products

May 30, 2017

I really liketheir lotions. They all smell and work great. Very moisturizing and doesnt make you feel greasy. I do wish I could find their lotions cheaper though as I think for the price they are they should be Amazing haha.

May 24, 2017

Hempz Body lotion is a great value as well as a great lotion. I am prone to dry cracked skin. Applying Hempz to ,y skin post morning shower, keeps me looking soft and smooth all day. I most enjoy Hempz Pomegranate for its sweet but subtle fragrance.

3.2/5

May 24, 2017

I purchased this product at a salon and my husband uses it more than I do. He loves the generic scent and the thickness of the lotion. I have now purchased him his own bottle.