HEMPZ Body Lotion

HEMPZ Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1085 in Bath & Body

May 24, 2017

Hempz Body lotion is a great value as well as a great lotion. I am prone to dry cracked skin. Applying Hempz to ,y skin post morning shower, keeps me looking soft and smooth all day. I most enjoy Hempz Pomegranate for its sweet but subtle fragrance.

May 24, 2017

I purchased this product at a salon and my husband uses it more than I do. He loves the generic scent and the thickness of the lotion. I have now purchased him his own bottle.

May 01, 2017

Omg!! Hempz body lotions and all their products are especially great. Them smell is amazing and the effectiveness of the lotions is amazing. Highly recommend this product for everyone to try

May 01, 2017

HEMPZ is one of the best lotions out there . It's thick and moisturizes well . It has skin loving ingredients in it and I just love using it . When I was going to a tanning salon they sold the HEMPZ lotions because they're so good . I grabbed two bottles and always used it after a tan to replenish my skin .

April 18, 2017

All of the Hempz lotions smell so good. My skin is easily irritated with lotions but not the case with these lotions. They leave my skin soft and I adore them!

April 11, 2017

I enjoy the scents of most of Hempz body lotion. My hairdresser always has it at her station. Soften dry cracked hands and smells like something you would enjoy eating too.

April 05, 2017

I absolutely love this lotion. It smells incredible, and works better than anything else I have ever tried. Definitely recommend this product to anyone!

March 30, 2017

Hempz has always been a favorite of mine. The smells are unbelievable, and leave my skin so darn soft! The only down side to using this is finding the perfect scent and buying a few bottles and then to find out its discontinued and you cant order more!!!

March 27, 2017

Absolutley love hempz! So happy with the limited edition scents that come out seasonally! I use this lotion daily as a body lotion, and also carry with me to use during the day!

March 18, 2017

I love the Hempz lotion. I received this product as a gift from a friend and enjoy using it on a regular basis. It is a scented product but the scent is not long lasting. I have dry skin during the winter month and I find that this lotion repairs my skin right away. It's not oily and you don't have to use much.