Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer Reviews
Ranked #55 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 21, 2017

Love it

Great moisturizer! Works well for both hands and body. I've tried most of the scents available and I usually always come back to the original. Absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated with no greasy residue leftover.

May 25, 2017

This lotion is fantastic. It leaves my skin well moisturized and smells very nice. I've just tried it for the first time from one of my sample beauty boxes and it is one of the best I've tried.

May 25, 2017

I love this lotion. It has a light refreshing smell that isn't too strong. It Make a my skin feel soft without leaving it feeling too wet or greasy. I have it in most rooms in our house so it is within easy reach.

April 17, 2017

Talk about total hydration, You can feel it slipping under into the layers of your skin and hydrating you from the inside out. It's great because it doesn't leave you feeling greasy. This moisturizer last all day. There is no chance of getting ashy and having to re-apply throughout the day. Unless of course you've taken a shower.

February 07, 2017

I purchased a bottle of this lotion for the first time after I got my first tattoo. It was recommended to put on my tattoo while it was healing. It kept my skin very moist and I had no scarring or scabbing at all! The lotion was so good that I now use it often on other parts of my body (arms, legs, hands, etc.) I would highly recommend it!

January 11, 2017

I have very dry skin especially in the winter months. This moisturizer is fantastic!!! It's light but so effective at softening my skin all over. Smells great too!!!

August 28, 2016

I bought a couple of these at Winners, I bought a couple of different scents. The Cream Burle smells amazing. I try to buy natural products. These cream absorbs quickly, leaves no greasy feeling.It leaves your skin very soft

August 28, 2016

ooh yes! this is one of the best moisturizers ive ever used. It smells absolutely heavenly and i love that it uses natural ingredients. I plan on purchasing the entire Hempz line after using this!!!

August 18, 2016

This moisturizer smells amazing and keeps your skin soft. The price is a huge deterrent as it is up there. Sometimes places like winners will have it for cheaper.

August 18, 2016

Love the smell, and hydrates really well. Manitoba winters are torture on my skin but this lotion prevents me from having crocodile skin. Wish the travel size was in a squeezable bottle though!