Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer Reviews

July 04, 2019

works wonderfully

This body moisturizer is the best smelling and makes your body so smooth and so soft. The price is right.
    the bottle is pretty good size.
    I also like that the cream goes evenly all the way to the end of the bollte.

July 03, 2019

This product is awesome!!!

I found out about this product when it was left in my area at work . I was pleasantly surprised to see how this product works so effectively. I would definitely tell anyone to buy and use this product. My skin hasn't felt soooo good in years.

July 03, 2019

My favorite body cream!

I have been using Hempz creams for years, and I've yet to find an all-around better moisturizer for my body.
    Many will appreciate the natural qualities about it as well as the touch of light fragrance !

March 26, 2019

A Great Moisturizer

I like the Vanilla Plum scent. The Hempz products are made with natural hemp seed oil and are not greasy or heavy. It absorbs quickly into dry winter skin and lasts. Good value and natural product.

February 11, 2019

Best full body moisturizer I've found!

I adore this product beyond words.
    It's effective at IMMEDIATELY soothing anything from my dry, ashy elbows to my wind-chapped hands. I apply a layer to my feet before bed every night and they're softer than they've been in years.
    All that and it's still light enough to use as a facial moisturizer without EVER clogging my pores!
    The scent is very subtle and just smells sort of sweet and fresh. I love the idea of using a hemp oil product, since it's such a sustainable ingredient.
    My only complaint is that it can be a little difficult to find in my area (I have to buy from a little locally-owned hemp store) but worth the hunt!

January 24, 2019

This is the only moisturizer I notice a difference with!

This moisturizer is amazing! Not only does it smell amazing, but I actually notice a difference in my skin! I've used it on my dry winter heels and after two nights of applying half my dry skin is gone!! Plus add in the fact that it uses hemp seed oil which is sustainable AND environmentally friendly!

October 14, 2018

Have it everywhere

I LOVe this lotion. O have it at my house,office,purse and everywhere else. I have tried almost all scents and they are are lovely. It is a great moisturising product and doesn't leave you feeling greasy.

January 19, 2018

Swear by it!

The only moisturizer I use! Actually the only one in my house. Moisturizes effectively and doesn’t leave your hands feeling wet or sticky afterwards

June 21, 2017

Love it

Great moisturizer! Works well for both hands and body. I've tried most of the scents available and I usually always come back to the original. Absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated with no greasy residue leftover.

May 25, 2017

This lotion is fantastic. It leaves my skin well moisturized and smells very nice. I've just tried it for the first time from one of my sample beauty boxes and it is one of the best I've tried.