Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer Reviews

October 16, 2017

Smells so nice!

I love Hempz lotion. I think it is a quality lotion brand that I will use again and again. The Hempz lotion makes my skin feel silky smooth time after time. I love the smell, they also offer many other great smelling varieties also! I love that it is made from Hemp also.

September 28, 2017

Smells good enough to eat!

Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer smells absolutely phenomenal. As a fan of the Hempz brand, I can attest to the fact that these lotions work really well. The entire line is wonderfully effective, providing great moisturizing qualities without the heaviness that some moisturizes leave behind.

If you're looking for a lotion that smells wonderful (but isn't powerful or overwhelming), then this is the product for you. I keep a bottle in my office and I constantly get compliments on the amazing smell (and how incredibly soft my hands are)!

June 26, 2017

Perfect After Tan lotion!

I love the Hempz lotions for an after tanning lotion to help soothe the skin, lock in the colour and the moisture! Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Moisturizer works perfectly for what I need it for, as it is packed full of moisture and helps my skin stay dark and feel great! The vanilla plum scent is a very beautiful soft fragrance. I highly recommend this moisturizer!

September 29, 2016

This is my go-to for lotion especially after a shower or a nice long bath. This particular scent is none like any other. I find every time that I wear it's lotion I get compliments on smelling good.

September 11, 2016

this lotions smells sooooo goood. i have a smell bottle as i cant justify the price but i will purchase when i get around to it. you have no idea it smellls so damn good my fiance always compliments me. its super moisturizing too

August 20, 2016

Hemp seed oil penetrates about 10 layers of your skin when a lot of moisturizers out there only about the top 2-3 layers of your skin! So it really hydrating, especially if you're a tanner!! And this is the lightest smelling ones of the sented ones too so it's not overpowering.

July 04, 2016

This is one of my favorite lotions! Not only are they effective but they ALL smell amazing! I work in a salon and am trying to convince my employer to bring this awesome lotion in!

July 04, 2016

I love this lotion and use it regularly on my hands and body. It's hydrating and rich in texture. Its perfect for dry skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

June 14, 2016

A friend gifted this to me so I am unsure of the price. I am almost out though and will definitely be buying more so I'll find out the price soon enough! This moisturizer lasts and goes on so smooth and not greasy. It is my favourite moisturizer I've found to date.

February 08, 2016

Not a comment brand, got it from a friend. It works so well. I love it .