Herbal Essances body envy Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 1143 in Shampoo

June 22, 2017

Herbal Essences Body Envy - Great Value

Like many Herbal Essences products, I was not disappointed by their Body Envy collection. Fresh scents, affordable pricing, and a chic appearance makes this product a must-try.

1.2/5

June 15, 2017

Meh

Makes my hair feel greasy, and unwashed but I like herbal essences products I use them regularly. To bad this just wasn't for me, I will use my normal products

June 13, 2017

Cheryl Greenleaves

I really enjoyed this product. I would purchase again for sure. It left my hair feeling and looking great. It was gifted to me, and I've already purchased another. :)

June 10, 2017

I have very fine hair so if I don;t wash it every day with a light shampoo it looks like I've combed my hair with a pork chop. This shampoo leaves my hair clean without weighing it down.

May 11, 2017

I love all Herbal Essences products. They all smell amazing and work amazingly well. I like the Body envy shampoo the best as I have very fine hair and it needs all the help it can get!

May 07, 2017

Love the scent! I find most shampoos have to strong of a small that lingers long after washing... body envy smells fresh with out being over powering.

April 14, 2017

For a cheaper day to day shampoo and conditioner this is my go to. It smells good and it's super affordable and is usually on sale. I use the coconut one on my daughters hair works great!

April 12, 2017

This was an amazing product!
    It made my hair feel less oily, had more body, was was so soft.
    I give this product a 10/10
    I definitely recommend it!!!!

April 03, 2017

love herbal essence shampoo and conditioner they are great products work really well,love the scents they have leaves my hair feeling clean all day.good deal

0.7/5

April 03, 2017

I did not like this at all. I have very thick, curly hair and this did not do it for me. I thought it would make my hair less frizzy but bring out the body and volume and instead it made it greasy and hard to work with