4.1/5
Herbal Essence Curl Defining Conditioner Reviews
Ranked #233 in Conditioner

September 18, 2017

Really good for curly hair!

This conditioner adds a lot of moisture to my usually dry curls. I find that it tames my hair and makes it look more polished, than frizzy. I reccommend this to anyone with curly or wavy hair, who struggles with frizz

June 22, 2017

Would definitely buy this product again!

This product is perfect for my hair! I have wavy to curly hair and this keeps it nice and smooth and helps fight the frizz! Its berry scent smells amazing too!!

January 13, 2017

WHY is the photo for johnsons baby wash???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

January 13, 2017

It says it will soften your hair in 1 wash, and yes I did notice! I have wavy hair and it helps bring out the bounce in them. For a grocery store type shampoo and conditionair its greats quaility.

June 27, 2016

I purchased this conditioner on a whim, but have continued to purchase it since! I have wavy hair, and this definitely adds definition, while reducing frizz. It has a great scent and works well to detangle my hair. I also love that I can get it in a big bottle, as I use a lot of conditioner.

January 22, 2016

I bought the berry scented 500 mL bottle and it smells great. I'll be using this one for a long time so I'm happy that it works well and leaves my hair easy to comb after showering.