Herbal Essence Curl Defining Mousse Reviews
Ranked #58 in Hair Care

September 20, 2017

Ive used this awhile

This is the mousse I buy when I want to leave my hair curly. I find that it does indeed define the curls. Some mousses I find kind of leave your hair frizzy but this one doesnt. It smells good too. Doesnt leave your hair crispy.

September 20, 2017

Curls all day

This product helped to define my natural curls. My hair isn't a nice even curl and needs the help of a curling product. This is a nice light feel and doesn't smell over powering. Good stuff on a budget!

July 24, 2017

Only smells good

I have difficulties to find my Holy Grail mousse since I have curly hair like a russian doll. This product is leaving my curls sticky and hard. The smells is great but I won t buy this product again only for the smell of it.

June 08, 2017

I LOVE the scent of this mousse. It's a great product I continually use on my curly hair. I use product in my hair every day, and love using this herbal essences mousse. Does the trick, for a great price.

July 24, 2016

I have naturally curly hair and I find this mousse really helps define my curls. I have tried a number of other products for curly hair but this one is the best. I love the smell of this product and also the fact it does not leave my hair dry.

May 04, 2016

I really love this mousse, actually it's my go to. I have very fine hair with a bit of wave to it. When I use this mousse it makes my hair a bit more wavey and a long lasting but not heavy feeling. I find other mousses makes my hair feel heavy and crispy. Herbal Essence leaves my hair looking natural.

April 27, 2016

This is smelling soooooo good and for the price ; can I get a boxes LoL. The hair doesn't stay hard it got flawless and beautifull. Even if you dont have curly hair just try it

April 26, 2016

I don't normally use mousse, but I decided to give this one a try. It's great for the price. It left my curls defined, voluminous, and frizz free. However I did find it to be a bit drying.

March 09, 2016

I have naturally wavy hair and sometimes I like to add a little mousse to give it that wet beachy look. This mousse is great because it doesn't leave it crisp and ugly. It makes my hair look just right with the most beautiful natural looking waves. My little sister gave this to me when she moved but I will repurchase again on my own!

March 06, 2016

For someone with naturally curly hair this is a must have product. I love that it makes my hair less frizzy, and my curls are defined, bouncy and it does not make my hair feel like it has a ton of product on it. I love the scent. A fantastic product.