Herbal Essence Fig Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 1071 in Shampoo

April 17, 2017

I have damaged my hair by using chemical straighteners and hair colour. When I use other shampoos my hair feels brassy and dry. But this shampoo leaves it softer and easy to brush through before conditioner. It doesn't tangle or leaves it feeling crunchy. I would totally recommend this shampoo if you've done a bit of damage to your hair.

May 04, 2016

I love herbal essences and I've really liked everything that I've tried from them and this shampoo was no different, it cleaned my hair without leaving any build up and it smells amazing. Big fan of this Shampoo and herbal essences us always priced well.

February 16, 2016

I tried the Herbal Essence Fig Shampoo since I received it for free to test. I really love the smell of this shampoo. I love the fact that it's clear. You also do not need much to wash your hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean even the next day.

June 19, 2015

I like it a lot. Im a huge HE fan and this product didnt disappoint! Smells so nice too!

June 19, 2015

I got to try the Herbal Essence Fig Shampoo, Conditioner and Oil line up for free and I loved it. It made hair shiny, silky and smooth. I usually do the 2 in 1 shampoo but this opened my eyes up to try something different.

June 10, 2015

Love it! My hair smell good and looks clean!

June 09, 2015

It left my hair clean, shiny, and it smelled amazing!

June 09, 2015

Left my hair feeling and smelling fresh. I used it in the morning, left a nice shine all day!

June 08, 2015

I've tried the complete collection. I LOVE how the shampoo is nice and clear. It's a very clean rinse with a smell that is to die for. It has become a favorited for myself and my daughters. For the price, it's really hard to beat. Thank,you Herbal a Essences for making me a believer!!

June 01, 2015

I pair this with Herbal Essences "Long Tern Relationship Conditioner" and its a great combo. Leaves my hair silky, not straw like. Its smooth texture flows through my hair leaving no filmy resedue