Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
Ranked #498 in Shampoo

Combing damage got you down? Bulk up strength with the Bee Strong collection! This formula containing honey & apricot extracts works to repair the protective outer layer of each strand of hair to leave it silky and strong against combing damage, after just 1 wash!

September 16, 2017

works great

my hair was brittle and always split ends. I tried this product for a week and i noticed my hair getting stronger and it smelled great. I've recommended this product to all my friends

June 17, 2017

Only shampoo that doesn't leave me greasy

I used to always use pantene shampoo, but I suddenly noticed my hair would have this greasy feeling after showering and blow-drying. So I switched to Herbal Essence and never looked back. I have super thick hair and this makes it feel so light, no build up of product. All the smells are great, I buy the silicone free ones because they seem to work with my hair the best. Highly recommend switching over to this brand if you haven't already. Also, they always have sales going on so never have to spend too much to stick with my favourite brand :)

June 17, 2017

I would use this again

The shampoo works well in one shot. You dont have to keep on shampooing your hair over and over again. The conditioner keeps your hair feeling silky and soft.

October 21, 2016

J'utilise les produits d'Herbal Essences depuis plus de 5 ans et je ne me tanne pas.Le prix est super et les produits sont de qualités.Les '' bee strong '' sont très hydratant et rend les cheveux vraiment doux ,je les adore!

October 21, 2016

I had been using for almost 3 years. It's one of my favourite shampoos on the market. It makes my hair feel strong, smooth and strong.
    The smell really relax me in the shower.

May 11, 2015

I love love !

Was surprised at the effectiveness of these products

Hair feels smooth and silky and looks so healthy

May 10, 2015

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo and conditioner work wonders on my thin hair, leaving it clean, healthy, shiny, very manageable and, very importantly, does not leave my hair greasy or with that "weighed down" feeling.

Pricewise, it's very reasonable and easy to find on sale for $2.99 Canadian. Quality wise, it far surpasses some of the "designer" or "high end" hair care products that cost alot more.

Updated On: May 10, 2015

The Herbal Essences line also has fabulous scents and a wide range of products for all types of hair.

May 08, 2015

As with all herbal Essence products the smell is amazing! Having just had a baby 7 months ago, I am back in the regrowth phase in my postpartum hair loss adventure. So making sure that my hair is strong is essential. This product makes my hair feel great!

April 23, 2015

Love the smell of herbal essences products. Shampoo and conditioner very effective in doing its job. Price is average and comparable

June 17, 2014

Love, love, love this product. It is a great shampoo, especially for the price!